NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Next Week on NXT:
1716375428648.png

Added to NXT Battleground:
GOJqfrYXgAASqd1
GOJr1GfWEAAUBPs

Wowee. What an episode of NXT. Under utilized in AEW, was always a big fan, but was going to get lost in the shuffle and struggle for TV time.
Can grind in NXT for a while before being called up.

Jordyne Grace being part of a true inter-promotional angle and not a one-off hopefully opens the door for future crossovers. Happy for her as well that she can get an NXT fix while still working the schedule she's keen on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowee. What an episode of NXT. Under utilized in AEW, was always a big fan, but was going to get lost in the shuffle and struggle for TV time.
Can grind in NXT for a while before being called up.

Jordyne Grace being part of a true inter-promotional angle and not a one-off hopefully opens the door for future crossovers. Happy for her as well that she can get an NXT fix while still working the schedule she's keen on.
Possibility AJ Styles may appear for TNA, title shot loss chat with Aldis that he hasn't got much time left feel like that is a bit of a tease that he might be on his final run and wouldn't surprise me if they are going to send some talent the other way he would be the most likely given the history and all.

Possibility AJ Styles may appear for TNA, title shot loss chat with Aldis that he hasn't got much time left feel like that is a bit of a tease that he might be on his final run and wouldn't surprise me if they are going to send some talent the other way he would be the most likely given the history and all.

Yeah good point, AJ has a couple of years left in him, but in that context - makes a lot of sense.

Scope for it to be a true beneficial two way relationship with the two companies.

Glad NXT is getting back to having the right mix of established and up and comers. Feels like it's returning to the old black and gold days which I missed a fair bit of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back