WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard cam footage of the dark match before Smackdown got leaked. The OC vs Cedric and Ashante.

As well as the No.1 Contenders match for the WWE Speed Title for this Wednesday between Tyler Bate and Ivar (Apollo Crews subbed in for Ivar due to injury).

WWE Speed Title match for this Friday:

straw poll question for anyone who wants to answer: When do you expect the Wyatt6 to be officially revealed (on screen)?
  • King & Queen of the Ring
  • Clash at the Castle: Scotland
  • MITB
  • SummerSlam
  • Bash in Berlin
  • random RAW/SD
  • other
I'll say Summerslam (which just got announced as being a 2 night event).

Another good reason why it's become a more serious event than in the past. No gimmick changes, an actual title championship opportunity.

Not sure about a two night event outside of Mania, but suppose it's spaced out from it at least. Ironically Rumble probably needs it now more than SummerSlam, although SummerSlam is probably the biggest event outside of Mania and the Rumble now.

straw poll question for anyone who wants to answer: When do you expect the Wyatt6 to be officially revealed (on screen)?
  • King & Queen of the Ring
  • Clash at the Castle: Scotland
  • MITB
  • SummerSlam
  • Bash in Berlin
  • random RAW/SD
  • other

MITB? Not sure they can string it out to SummerSlam. Imagine it would be easier to keep their debut secret going to Canada than the other international PLE's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na, has to be Gunther. Otherwise there was zero point dropping the IC title to Sami.
Well at this stage it’s either Priest or Drew v Gunther at Summer Slam or Orton v Cody.

Orton can turn heel on a dime and there is a story with Cody already waiting.

Not sure about a two night event outside of Mania, but suppose it's spaced out from it at least. Ironically Rumble probably needs it now more than SummerSlam, although SummerSlam is probably the biggest event outside of Mania and the Rumble now.
I guess in the pecking order, it’s WM, SSlam then RR. Although for fans, RR might be a little ahead due to storyline implications?

Rumble would be the perfect choice for a 2 night event. Women’s rumble and men’s rumble seperate which is what kills the show right now.

Given the popularity of the product right now I can see them doing more PLE as two night events.

Give us Gunther vs Ilja in Berlin then.

Watched their NXT UK match for the first time the other day, what a match. It's exactly what I want out of the type of wrestling I enjoy.

I think they need to make sure Punk is 100% ready to go instead of rushing him back for the sake of the show having star power.

That is for Summerslam 2026.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Netflix sees 2025 as their “test” year, and then in 2026 they either create a separate tier/subscription for WWE OR charge separately for PLEs.

Expect Saudi 2 night Royal Rumble based on 2 night SummerSlam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back