WWE Survivor Series, Sunday 26th November 2023, 12pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Cole apparently threw his pen when Punks music hit

Funny that Cody in the presser said that the wwe locker room has been its most settled in like forever and now HHH bings in punk lols

They have grown ups running and leading the company, I think it will be fine.

WWE worked the crowd tonight with Punk and people are still buying works. Marvelous lol.

Been a long time coming that it's no longer predictable.

Wrestling 2023 is absolutely hectic.

One day we'll look back and realise Hangman Page drinking a man's blood on PPV and CM Punk returning to WWE happened in the same week.

All while The Bloodline storyline still exists and nobody can decide who the Devil is in AEW.

I don't care about allegiances or which company you're a mark for... it's just fun having this much crazy stuff going on. At the end of the day, we the fans are the winners.

One day we'll look back and realise Hangman Page drinking a man's blood on PPV and CM Punk returning to WWE happened in the same week.

All while The Bloodline storyline still exists and nobody can decide who the Devil is in AEW.

I don't care about allegiances or which company you're a mark for... it's just fun having this much crazy stuff going on. At the end of the day, we the fans are the winners.
There is only one thing to do bring back the Attitude Era! * this PG crap lols

There is only one thing to do bring back the Attitude Era! * this PG crap lols

Wrestling doesn't need **** and arse or swearing but to be entertaining. Just needs to be not boring.

Well said mate.

Wrestling feels like it's on a roll now. Should be celebrated.

I stopped watching for a few years. While I missed the golden days of NXT and start of AEW, really glad I jumped back on a couple years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said mate.

Wrestling feels like it's on a roll now. Should be celebrated.

I stopped watching for a few years. While I missed the golden days of NXT and start of AEW, really glad I jumped back on a couple years ago.
I'm the same stopped watching years ago but jumped back on the board the last few years. Once HHH was announced that he was taking over and Vince was leaving i was all in.

Yeah Reckon Hunter wants this he knows there is some bad blood between Punk and Seth it will make a great rivalry/fued. he saw this with Bret and HBK back in the day.

Real life animosty has always drawn money in wrestling. These guys are pros.

Unfortunately the other guys couldn’t figure that out.

I'm not overly concerned with Punk and any backstage incidents. Unlike Tony Khan, Hunter is all about treating everyone equally and making sure everyone plays by the same rules. No special treatment, no letting the inmates rule the roost cough Young Bucks cough.

I think Punk.comes in knowing exactly how the ship is being run by HHH and knows exactly what to expect. Everyone at WWE are professional and want to be there, so I doubt Punk will have many backstage issues with talent not being professional or going into business for themselves.

Also, Punk isn't going to be trying to be the world's toughest shoot fighter at a company where the likes of Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley are working. There's a value to having legitimate tough guys in your locker room.

I feel like we're getting Rhea vs Becky, and maybe Io vs Belair. they can do Charlotte vs Jade, and Bayley/Sasha vs Asuka/Kairi (if Sasha returns). as long as we're not getting Charlotte vs Becky part 143674
Probably getting a Charlotte Becky thing again. Don't know when though

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Guess will soon find out whether Punk was the main issue or the other parties involved.

Firmly believe the incidents that happened in the last part of his run he did on purpose to get out of the contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back