WWE Fastlane, Sunday 8th October 2023, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Seth Rollins (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura (World Heavyweight Championship, Last Man Standing match)
IYO SKY (c) vs Charlotte Flair vs Asuka (WWE Women's Championship)
John Cena & LA Knight vs Jimmy Uso & Solo Sikoa
LWO (Rey Mysterio and Santos Escobar) & ??? vs Bobby Lashley & Street Profits
Judgment Day (c) vs Cody Rhodes & Jey Uso (Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship)

Last edited:

One of those PPVS that have low expectations which will probably result in a pretty good card.

Carlito for sure as the mystery partner.

I'm interested to see what they do with the Tag Title match and the finish.

do they put the title on Nakamura because of the new Japanese tv/streaming deal? :think:
Only a casual viewer but got more into wrestling lately, AEW moreso, but i dont get this guy at all. He does nothing in the ring lol. No moves at all, just dont get the appeal but hes a legend elsewhere right?

Unusual PPV line up with a couple of men’s tag matches and a trios tag.

Could have kept Ciampa and Gunther for this.

Still got a lot of talent off the card AJ , Drew, Sami , KO , Theory just to name a few.

If there’s no surprises expect there to be a surprise or two with the Cody tag match, wouldn’t surprise me if Drew is involved and turns heel on Cody.

Carlito to be the surprise partner you would imagine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do they put the title on Nakamura because of the new Japanese tv/streaming deal? :think:

They don't have an event coming up do they?

Rollins/Nakamura is apparently the main event which is usually the standard world title type opener in the modern booking era. Priest cash in? (Or very unlikely debut of someone)

Holy s**t! New champs! Decent match too!

Spewing don't have Fite, missed Collison which sounded good. Spoiled wrestling wise at the moment.
Excellent match. Didn’t expect that finish.

Priest attempted cash-in with some sort of Judgement Day tension continuing to be teased?

Most likely.

Yuck. Thrown together team of Cody and Rock-family is terrible, and severely hurts the incredible momentum and build of Judgment Day.

Imagine this is going to be a short reign.

I'd be against it, but think the seeds are sewn for a KO/Sami heel turn.

Yuck. Thrown together team of Cody and Rock-family is terrible, and severely hurts the incredible momentum and build of Judgment Day.
Thrown together sure, but both former tag champs and one a legendary tag wrestler.

Maybe this leads to an eventual split of the tag belts. Cody wanting to defend them everywhere, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back