AEW WrestleDream, Monday 2nd October 2023, 11am AEDT (Zero Hour pre-show 10am AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

main card 11am:
Christian Cage (c) vs Darby Allin (TNT Championship, 2 out of 3 falls)
"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Zack Sabre Jr
"Hangman" Adam Page vs Swerve Strickland
FTR (c) vs Aussie Open (AEW World Tag Team Championship)
Chris Jericho, Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi vs Konosuke Takeshita, Sammy Guevara & Will Ospreay
Eddie Kingston (c) vs Katsuyori Shibata (ROH World Championship & NJPW Strong Openweight Championship)
MJF (c) vs The Righteous (ROH World Tag Team Championship, Handicap Match)
Kris Statlander (c) vs Julia Hart (TBS Championship)
Young Bucks vs Lucha Bros vs The Kingdom vs Hook & Orange Cassidy (winner receives an AEW Tag Team Championship match at a time of their choosing)
Ricky Starks vs Wheeler Yuta

Zero Hour pre-show 10am:
Max Caster, Anthony Bowens & Billy Gunn vs TMDK (Shane Haste, Mikey Nicholls & Bad Dude Tito) (AEW World Trios Championship)
Nick Wayne vs Luchasaurus
Josh Barnett vs Claudio Castagnoli
Shane Taylor, Lee Moriarty, Mercedes Martinez, & Diamante vs Satoshi Kojima, Keith Lee, Athena, & Billie Starkz

Last edited:
Danielson said it was his final year of his career and wanted this match.

Interesting to see whether he sticks around and help with creative or just gets away from the business in general.

Danielson said it was his final year of his career and wanted this match.

Interesting to see whether he sticks around and help with creative or just gets away from the business in general.

If he does, reckon it would be back at the Performance Center in WWE with development rather than creative.

Can see him having a huge break and spending time with his kids though. At least he's been able to finish his career on his terms and the way he's wanted to. Which he wouldn't if he stayed with WWE.

Get a legends contract and then shows up once a year.

I can't wait to see ZSJ in Sydney, I'm not sure there are many guys who entertain me more on the mic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an annoying show.

An unplanned PPV that isn't part of the yearly bundle we were offered by Fite.

3 cracking matches at the top that I desperately need to see.

And a bunch of shite that wouldn't have made it onto the Grand Slam Dynamite this week.

main card:
"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Zack Sabre Jr
"Hangman" Adam Page vs Swerve Strickland
FTR (c) vs Aussie Open (AEW World Tag Team Championship)
Christian Cage (c) vs Darby Allin (TNT Championship, 2 out of 3 falls)
Chris Jericho, Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi vs Konosuke Takeshita, Sammy Guevara & Will Ospreay
Eddie Kingston (c) vs Katsuyori Shibata (ROH World Championship & NJPW Strong Openweight Championship)
Better Than You Bay Bay (MJF & Adam Cole) (c) vs The Righteous (ROH World Tag Team Championship)
Kris Statlander (c) vs Julia Hart (TBS Championship)
Young Bucks vs Lucha Bros vs The Kingdom vs Hook & Orange Cassidy (winner receives an AEW Tag Team Championship match at a time of their choosing)

Put the bottom 3 on the pre-show.

Looks like a good card to me, I'm fine with heaps of matches as long as the quality is there. I normally split my viewings anyway.

The match we've all been waiting for!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back