AEW Revolution - Monday 4th March 2024 12pm AEDT (Zero Hour 10.30am - Link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a fan of kickouts at 1, and def not Tiger Driver 91.....but yeah - that match bloody delivered. Two of of the best in the world. Going to be good seeing those two go at it for the next 5 or so years. Awesome stuff.

The pre match for Sting has been so good!

I shudder to think what Metallica charge…

Back on the title match, happy for Joe winning providing Swerve wins soon. Not using the crown was a nice touch - hope it still leads to a fully fledged babyface turn and not going back to being heel.

For what it was, that was great. Right call having Sting win IMO. Darby climbing Everest too. Just retire the belts on Dynamite and have another tourney.

That show, which I wasn’t overly excited for, quietly snuck up as one of the best ppvs they’ve ever done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That show, which I wasn’t overly excited for, quietly snuck up as one of the best ppvs they’ve ever done.

For a 4 hour PPV it didn't drag at all. Good event.

So far it has been an amazing show, and I'm just about to start Ospreay/Takeshita....

That was so ******* good. Unbelievably so.

These two are right at the top of the tree for best wrestlers going around. Jesus I think I might watch the rest tomorrow, I need to reset my expectations after that match 😅

Darby is a ******* nutcase. To be fair so is Sting. What a send off, Seek & Destroy, his sons, a very good match. Perfect.

I really enjoyed the BCC vs FTR match.

Osprey and Takeshita with an unsurprising amazing match. Osprey is just so sharp.

I thought the world title match did a great job following the Osprey match as well.

One of the best PPV's they've done, and that's saying something.

Incredible day of wrestling that I started watching on my lunch break at midday, through pre-school pick up, cooking dinner and finally relaxing on the couch. Watched it on a phone, an outdoor TV, the living room TV and the theatre room TV 🤣.

Life is funny. One of my first memories of wrestling was Sting coming down from the rafters in WCW around 1997. I was 7
My Nan was into it and got me hooked.

Now I have my own kids, and my 4 year old son took his first bit of interest today when his namesake (without the Orange part) was on the TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back