AEW All Out, Monday 4th September 2023, 10am AEST (Zero Hour pre-show at 9am)

Remove this Banner Ad

All Out main card 10am
Orange Cassidy (c) vs Jon Moxley (AEW International Championship)
Kris Statlander (c) vs Ruby Soho (TBS Championship)
Luchasaurus (c) vs Darby Allin (TNT Championship)
Adam Cole & MJF (c) vs Dark Order (John Silver & Alex Reynolds)(ROH Tag Team titles)
Samoa Joe (c) Shane Taylor (ROH Television title)
Eddie Kingston & Katsuyori Shibata vs Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta
Kenny Omega vs. Konosuke Takeshita
FTR & The Young Bucks vs. Bullet Club Gold
Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Miro
Bryan Danielson vs Ricky Starks (Strap match)

Zero Hour pre-show 9am

The Over Budget Charity battle royal
Athena, Mercedes Martinez & Diamante vs Willow Nightingale, Hikaru Shida & Skye Blue
The Acclaimed & Billy Gunn (w/ Dennis Rodman) vs Jeff Jarrett, Satnam Singh & Jay Lethal (w/ Sonjay Dutt & Karen Jarrett) (AEW World Trios Championship)

Last edited:
Orange Cassidy (c) vs Jon Moxley (AEW International Championship)
Kris Statlander (c) vs Ruby Soho (TBS Championship)
Luchasaurus (c) vs Darby Allin (TNT Championship)
Adam Cole & MJF (c) vs winners of a battle royal on Rampage
Dark Order (John Silver & Alex Reynolds)
(ROH Tag Team titles)
Samoa Joe (c) Shane Taylor (ROH Television title)
Eddie Kingston & Katsuyori Shibata vs Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta
Kenny Omega vs. Konosuke Takeshita
FTR & The Young Bucks vs. Bullet Club Gold
Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Miro
Like the card actually

Nice card some good matches.

Unfortunately the crowd will try to steal for their soft cult leader.

They didn't today. He's gone now, so hopefully everyone can move on.

Plenty of booing at the beginning.
But the matches and wrestlers won them over.
Fingers crossed.

Dunno if it was stream I watched but couldn't hear any boos. Pretty supportive crowd and respectful of the talent.

They used to say the same about Cena, sounded all boos.

Glad Punk is gone, just hope the show isn’t hurt by it tomorrow.

I actually think it is a pretty solid card all things considered, and the talent will be rallying to put on a good show. The crowd will be a bit of a wildcard but hopefully they don't try too hard to get themselves over.

The 'randomness', for lack of a better word, gives this card OG AEW vibes and I find that pretty exciting.

Don't care for the OC/Mox or the Battle Royal in the slightest, but mostly a really good card with a lot of youngish guys close to their prime.

BCG/Miro/Hobbs/Starks/Takeshita. Looking forward to see how they all progress and do on PPV.

I can’t even tell what the main event will be.

There’s no way I would’ve paid for this show had I not bought the annual FITE bundle, this is dogshit. (A few months ago I was investigating potentially going to this show!)

I’m sure we’ll get some great matches - I’m really looking forward to Kenny vs Takeshita - but this is Dynamite special that they’re charging us to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s no way I would’ve paid for this show had I not bought the annual FITE bundle, this is dogshit. (A few months ago I was investigating potentially going to this show!)

I’m sure we’ll get some great matches - I’m really looking forward to Kenny vs Takeshita - but this is Dynamite special that they’re charging us to watch.
The main event is OC and Mox.

They have been saying it’s OC and Mox.

Actually really keen to watch this after work, nice to hear Danielson is looking well after his injury.
Still had a guard on his arm, so its not 100% yet I would guess.

I assume he was rushed back due to Punk getting the arse, a like for like, if you will.

As for the match, amazing! Those straps to the neck/face felt pretty brutal!

My god keep Miro away from Lana.
He is a guy that on potential should be in the frame to make the jump to the top level not be mid carding with his Mrs involved in the storyline’s. Just horrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back