AEW WrestleDream, Monday 2nd October 2023, 11am AEDT (Zero Hour pre-show 10am AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm too stoned to figure out daylight savings - what time does this show start on Monday? (I'm talking Zero Hour so I can catch TMDK.)

No idea when I'll be watching it, it gets tough during NFL season. Can't wait for Danielson vs ZSJ and FTR vs Aussie Open though.

I'm too stoned to figure out daylight savings - what time does this show start on Monday? (I'm talking Zero Hour so I can catch TMDK.)

No idea when I'll be watching it, it gets tough during NFL season. Can't wait for Danielson vs ZSJ and FTR vs Aussie Open though.

Looks like 10AM AEDT

Here's the link which you can use the notify functionality as well.

oh boy you were stoned, since I updated the thread to include the Zero Hour start time several hours before your post. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a simple, yet effective ending to Collision today.

It's literally all it needed to be, cos I'm sure there are swathes of people like me who watched it and just thought "it's Bryan vs ZSJ, I've course I'm going to drop 25 bucks on it and rearrange tomorrow around it!" (At this stage I'm still planning on dropping $1000 to go see ZSJ in Sydney next month.)

I doubt I'll be watching it live unless I sleep in til 9am - otherwise I'll watch the Eagles game on delay followed by WrestleDream on delay.

You come down again? I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!

Brilliant :D

Although I don't know why wrestlers slap in the ear and neck, it ******* hurts!

I've made a hash of tomorrow. I forgot the Toy Story NFL game was on at midnight tonight. Which goes into the Eagles game. Then about an hour break before Zero Hour.

Can't believe they did the pan to Christian in the back while they were talking about Inoki with his sons in the ring.

******* dead :D

Show is really, really fun so far, and we're not even up to the matches I care about.

Hart & Statlander was the best match I've ever seen either of them have. I hope they stick with Hart, you need heel cornerstones to elevate babyfaces to the title, I think she'd be really effective in that role around the TBS title (as I think Toni is about to do around the Women's title.)

Anyone here like chocolate?

Cos I've got half a bar after watching ZSJ and Dragon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back