AEW Revolution - Monday 4th March 2024 12pm AEDT (Zero Hour 10.30am - Link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

After what happened on Collison we might get FTR vs Claudio and Moxley too, would be great.

Pretty damn happy with that.

Building very nice and just about all those matches pretty excited for. Really strong card on paper already.

Christian vs Copeland or Garcia as well.

Hoping for Garcia personally, for a fresh match up and for what it might mean for the future of the Adam and Christian storyline.

it's not really the main story UNLESS, they're holding off the Christian-Copeland re-re-match longer.

Copeland losing to Garcia has serious ramifications for both his character and feud with Christian. That's why I want Garcia to win so badly.

I envision a scenario where Garcia wins the TNT championship and this eventually leads to a Copeland heel turn through frustration. This may be what eventually leads to an E&C reunion down the line.

Predictions:
Young Bucks to win with help from Ric Flair
Roderick Strong to be new IC with help from Kingdom
Samoa Joe to retain
Toni Storm to retain
Bryan Danielson to be new CC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predictions:
Young Bucks to win with help from Ric Flair
Roderick Strong to be new IC with help from Kingdom
Samoa Joe to retain
Toni Storm to retain

Surely they can't have Sting lose his last match?? That would shock me, but he is the kind of guy that would do whats best for the story at the same time, IF a loss is best.

I'm feeling they win, and Darby and his new tag partner will have to prove themselves as champions against the Bucks at Big Business or the possible new April PPV.

Surely they can't have Sting lose his last match?? That would shock me, but he is the kind of guy that would do whats best for the story at the same time, IF a loss is best.

I'm feeling they win, and Darby and his new tag partner will have to prove themselves as champions against the Bucks at Big Business or the possible new April PPV.
You always go out on your back in the wrestling industry, it's the right thing to do.

card needs an update Ry009 .

since the All-Star scramble match winner receives a World Title shot, maybe Jericho has more of a chance? more likely to be Hobbs or Wardlow, but Hook can't be discounted. Other participants are making up the numbers

Done.

Think it would be Wardlow, then with a returning MJF to cost him as payback for World's End?

Stinger is very old school, so losing on the way out is something he would do.
I hope he doesn’t get a new tag partner.
Hand over the titles, if they retain and have a C2 for Tag teams and award the tag titles to the winner.

So I ordered the show after some confusion around pricing. $30Au was the discount price as an AEW plus subscriber. Watch for Triller to sting you (pun absolutely intended) by interchanging USD pricing.

Predictions:

I think if TK thought Danielson needed a belt, or if he himself wanted one, it would’ve happened by now.

Having announced this is his last year as a full timer, I wonder if he wants to do the gimmick where he never wins a title in AEW.

You could draw money with that story, especially if it’s Mox or Claudio that he has to go after.

So I ordered the show after some confusion around pricing. $30Au was the discount price as an AEW plus subscriber. Watch for Triller to sting you (pun absolutely intended) by interchanging USD pricing.
you're still getting it cheaper purchasing direct in AUD based on the currency conversion, and depending on whether your purchase point would add a currency conversion surcharge had you purchased in USD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back