AEW Revolution - Monday March 6th 2023, 12pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Elite losing and FTR returning... Will Punk return for a trio's match?

Ahhhh the finish to the regular time for the iron man match is so lame it has been pretty much the only negative on a very good show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, predictable but well done.

Obviously MJF screwy finish incoming.
Probably the biggest downside with Iron Man matches is you sense that shitty finish where a submission or pin happens and they get beat by the buzzer.

Not a fan of that finish, better if they just did it near the end. Small blemish on a great event.

Almost wish they called an audible and pulled the trigger on Danielson.

Incredibly harsh on the finish IMO, though I acknowledge it can be hard to wrap up a 65 minute match that will please everyone. I thought it was done very well even though I was hoping for Danielson to win.

Incredibly harsh on the finish IMO, though I acknowledge it can be hard to wrap up a 65 minute match that will please everyone. I thought it was done very well even though I was hoping for Danielson to win.
Iron man matches would be a nightmare to book I mean the finish was of normal time was a rip off the Bret Shawn one but again they are very limited in what you can do with a finish that creates suspense.

I just can't believe how enthralled I was by that match after 4 hours of wrestling... props to everyone involved, they absolutely pulled it off.

Seriously not one bad or even mediocre match in that entire show.

Not a fan of that finish, better if they just did it near the end. Small blemish on a great event.

Almost wish they called an audible and pulled the trigger on Danielson.

Why would they call that audible? The face was getting face reactions and the dastardly heel was getting great heel heat. It went exactly as they would have hoped.

Why would they call that audible? The face was getting face reactions and the dastardly heel was getting great heel heat. It went exactly as they would have hoped.

Just for personal reasons, right decision was made - just hoping for the Danielson win taking into account his reaction which was insane.

Just an opinion mate, not saying I'm right. Just a minor gripe.

Event was great and to keep the crowd amped (even by AEW fans who are usually pretty rowdy) was a fair effort for a 4 hour event.

Of course, was just giving mine back. I acknowledged the virtual impossibility of leaving everyone satisfied given the situation. That match was as close to a 10/10 as it gets IMO.

Hope we see them go again, just don't want Danielson drifting too far from the main event picture.

Good problem to have I suppose when you have Hangman/Mox on the side as well, and Kenny hopefully doing his own thing now too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back