AEW All In London, Monday 28th August 2023, 3am AEST (Zero Hour 2am AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

No probs. Keen to hear why though.
MJF and Cole one of the biggest storylines in wrestling.
FTR v Young bucks 3 & Punk v Joe are bigtime long term storylines.
Darby v Mogul has been going on for a while.
Best friends vs BCC has been going on for weeks, Eddie was also part of that before going to Japan for a few weeks.

Agree that Jericho v Osprey is weird booking when you are trying to put Osprey as the heel in the match.

Elite vs BCG also kinda came out of nowhere but was always going to happen.

Thee has also been long term storylines through the womens championship match, good or bad story is up to you but its still story.

In no way are any of these are a house show or tour show.

MJF and Cole one of the biggest storylines in wrestling.
FTR v Young bucks 3 & Punk v Joe are bigtime long term storylines.
Darby v Mogul has been going on for a while.
Best friends vs BCC has been going on for weeks, Eddie was also part of that before going to Japan for a few weeks.

Agree that Jericho v Osprey is weird booking when you are trying to put Osprey as the heel in the match.

Elite vs BCG also kinda came out of nowhere but was always going to happen.

Thee has also been long term storylines through the womens championship match, good or bad story is up to you but its still story.

In no way are any of these are a house show or tour show.

Would have liked a lot of this stuff played out more prominently on TV though.

I'll leave it there though. Regardless quite a few matches on the card should be greats.
Will still be a fun event. :thumbsu:

Made a point to say 'house show is an unfair term'.

Not saying any of it is bad, and nor should AEW try and copy Mania, but for a crowd this size - it would have been good to see a lot more build up for an event this size.

MJF and Cole is about the only match with any real build up.

Not sure why All Out couldn't be the next month and not the next week. Affects both negatively IMO.

This is effectively just a large tour show. Thought it deserves a bit more than that - that's all.
Pretty sure All Out is traditionally on the long weekend. (I could be wrong here)

Not sure why they wanted All In to be so close.

Yeah but that doesn’t make it a tour show.

Didn't mean it in a derogatory way. Everyone is going out leaving it all out there. No doubt.

It's a long weekend in most parts of the UK, so that may have been a factor as well as actual stadium availability.

Too early to be certain, but at this stage the weather looks okay for Sunday.

Literally highest crowd count.
Correct me if if I’m wrong but hasn’t there been 90k tickets sold for night 1 of WM 40 in Philly without a card even being announced. Maybe I’ve heard it wrong and it’s 90K over 2 nights?

I don’t think the card is bad as people make it out to be but there is an extremely high number of people being crammed on the card but at least there are no lame ass battle royals so far…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct me if if I’m wrong but hasn’t there been 90k tickets sold for night 1 of WM 40 in Philly without a card even being announced. Maybe I’ve heard it wrong and it’s 90K over 2 nights?

I don’t think the card is bad as people make it out to be but there is an extremely high number of people being crammed on the card but at least there are no lame ass battle royals so far…
you heard wrong. sales were for the 2 nights. stadium capacity is apparently 67,594

Hopefully the replay is up when I get home from work. I should delete my social media apps on Monday.

Kayo are pretty quick with replays, considering how early the event is, should be good to go I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back