AEW Worlds End, Sunday 31st December, 2023 12pm AEDT (Zero Hour at 11am AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowd booing Jericho... assumed guilt is a funny thing...

Think he was building up go away heat prior to today, but yeah.....think based on the reaction - would have been better served writing him off the match PPV or a week or two. This match was thrown together late with Kenny out, so they wouldn't be missing much.

Think he was building up go away heat prior to today, but yeah.....think based on the reaction - would have been better served writing him off the match PPV or a week or two. This match was thrown together late with Kenny out, so they wouldn't be missing much.

Pretty much, Jerichoverse has replaced the Codyverse. Hopefully they put him on the shelf for a while, while they sort it out.

If only for Sammy's sake.

Didn't expect much from that thrown together 8 man tag and it was still a bit below my expectations. Darby Allin the highlight, like always.

The crowd stuff with Jericho certainly didn't help their cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What time is the 14 on 13 handicap match.

Just let wrestlers wrestle one on one ffs.

12 matches is the other issue too kind you

This goes to a lot of other people on this board as well, and it's not just toward AEW criticisms, but can we actually quantify criticism with actual reasoning or analysis? Some of the twitter level throw away lines on this board make it REALLY hard to visit.

People are allowed to dislike people and things, but f*** me.

If some one moves company, or you see the same thing or don't like it - just let it go. You aren't adding anything.

That was the worst powerbomb I’ve ever seen. Did Wayne do something to piss Copeland off? He just yeeted him straight across the table.

Haha, not usually a fan of hijinks, but that was all brand and worked perfectly. I picked Killswitch coming out MITB style but totally forgot he could give Christian the contract. Will be great when they all eventually turn on him.

Great finish and great twist.

That was the worst powerbomb I’ve ever seen. Did Wayne do something to piss Copeland off? He just yeeted him straight across the table.

Probably did him a favour not hitting the table but that's what they wanted massive let down especially after having to firing up the table again.

Real glass type moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back