WWE Survivor Series, Sunday 26th November 2023, 12pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Crazy that they just had a massive headline attention getting pay per view which was enjoyable to watch, and the bloodline story was not featured at all.

I think it’s a testament to what they’ve been able to achieve.

They now have an incredibly large roster of main event talent that they can just rotate through PPVs and not have to rely solely on the same name headlining every show. Doesn’t seem like it’s impacted negatively on business at all, considering the constant sell outs.

And it’s biggest draw and act in Roman Reigns has barely lost any momentum and is still the most over character on the show despite not being featured as regularly.

Wouldn’t pay attention to Seth and Drew’s reactions being anything more than work.

Seth clearly will end up in a feud with Punk and it feels like he’s been subtle building that since Punk was trying to get out of his contracts.

Think the Drew stare downs with Priest could lead to Drew taking over the judgement day .

Wrestling 2023 is absolutely hectic.

One day we'll look back and realise Hangman Page drinking a man's blood on PPV and CM Punk returning to WWE happened in the same week.

All while The Bloodline storyline still exists and nobody can decide who the Devil is in AEW.

I don't care about allegiances or which company you're a mark for... it's just fun having this much crazy stuff going on. At the end of the day, we the fans are the winners.

Well said mate.

Wrestling feels like it's on a roll now. Should be celebrated.

I stopped watching for a few years. While I missed the golden days of NXT and start of AEW, really glad I jumped back on a couple years ago.

I agree that wrestling is in a great way, please don't mention drinking someones blood in connection to the business, seriously that's rubbish.

Sorry not trying turn it into anything, unfortunately I couldn't allow that one to go the keeper.

PWInsider says:
The WWE conversations, as PWInsider.com reported late last night, began less than a week ago. Until that point, Impact Wrestling had made a major money offer to Punk which we are told he was mulling over. In speaking to Impact sources after Punk's WWE return, we are told that Punk was "amazing" in his dealings with top Impact execs, including Scott D'Amore and Lou D'Angeli, during discussions. Impact sources felt they were very close to scoring Punk and at one point, hoped he would even be at Bound for Glory as part of the unveiling of the return of TNA, which did not happen. The conversations between the two sides continued after that PPV. In speaking to Impact sources, while the company had hoped Punk would come in there full-time, they realized the reality of the situation involving WWE and how much money could be made and were happy for Punk. We also heard from several Impact talents overnight who said they were appreciative of the time and advice Punk had spent with them at several tapings in Chicago when he visited.
------------
dammit, so close to a Punk return to TNA!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that wrestling is in a great way, please don't mention drinking someones blood in connection to the business, seriously that's rubbish.

Sorry not trying turn it into anything, unfortunately I couldn't allow that one to go the keeper.

I phrased it so crassly for the dramatic effect. I understand that match wasn't everybody's cup of tea, but I personally haven't stopped thinking about it for a week straight now.

Whether you loved it or hated it, the blood spot was a crazy moment in an outrageous match. It's going to be spoken about as this eras Mankind/Taker Hell in a Cell match. I genuinely believe that.

As a result, November 2023 in wrestling is one for the ages.
I haven't even touched on Christian and Adam Copeland which is heating up as we speak as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back