WWE Royal Rumble, Sunday 29th January 2023, 12pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

pre-show on WWE channel (not on Fox8), main show on both.

Roman Reigns (c) vs Kevin Owens (WWE Undisputed Universal Championship)
Bianca Belair (c) vs Alexa Bliss (RAW Women’s Championship)
Bray Wyatt vs LA Knight (Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match)

Men’s Royal Rumble:

Ricochet, Kofi Kingston, Santos Escobar, Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, Austin Theory, Baron Corbin, Gunther, Rey Mysterio, Omos, Cody Rhodes, Karrion Kross, Braun Strowman, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Dominik Mysterio, Brock Lesnar, The Miz, Xavier Woods +11 more entrants

Women’s Royal Rumble:
Liv Morgan, Rhea Ripley, Candice LeRae, Raquel Rodriguez, Shayna Baszler, Zelina Vega, Emma, Lacey Evans, Xia Li, Bayley, Dakota Kai, IYO SKY, + 18 more entrants

Last edited:
Hopefully there's a few decent surprise entrants. Already 15 names you'd expect. But then you gotta count the list clogger entrants nobody cares about that are gonna be in there like Gunther's cronies, that Butch pleb, the baseketball looking characters that were with Seth today, etc. Then there's usually a comedy entry or two and a really old dude like Hacksaw Jim Duggan or Sargent Slaughter. I'm worried we're gonna be let down.
Still though in saying that is much prefer Sami or Cody winning it over the Rock

Predicitions?

I am going with Rey and Kross to start 1 and 2. They generally like to go with a current story at 1 and 2 and people with "cool" entrances.

Priest and Dom to come in early along with Gallows and Anderson.. Edge to come and help even the number.

Braun in the middle to clean house, Bobby and Brock in the 20's with Hurt Business taking out Brock.

Cody 28, Theory 29, Cena a surprise at 30 setting up a story with Theory for Mania.

I think Cody wins with Zayn runner up - Bloodline involved in Sami getting eliminated.

Top 4 Cody, Zayn, Rollins, McIntyre

Predicitions?

I am going with Rey and Kross to start 1 and 2. They generally like to go with a current story at 1 and 2 and people with "cool" entrances.

Priest and Dom to come in early along with Gallows and Anderson.. Edge to come and help even the number.

Braun in the middle to clean house, Bobby and Brock in the 20's with Hurt Business taking out Brock.

Cody 28, Theory 29, Cena a surprise at 30 setting up a story with Theory for Mania.

I think Cody wins with Zayn runner up - Bloodline involved in Sami getting eliminated.

I'd prefer Cody wins, but Cody will get heat if Sami is in the final four. Need to keep them separate. That being said, wouldn't put it past them to book it that way.

Predicitions?

I like a lot of that, but not the ending. Unless the plan is for Cody to get boos. I hope WWE have learned their lesson from past years - can't have an ending full of faces, especially if the crowd is mostly behind Zayn, because then any other winner will get boo'd.

I like a lot of that, but not the ending. Unless the plan is for Cody to get boos. I hope WWE have learned their lesson from past years - can't have an ending full of faces, especially if the crowd is mostly behind Zayn, because then any other winner will get boo'd.
Change Sami then for Balor

better lean into the crowd reaction and let Corbin win then

Most of those 15 spots disappear rather quickly when you throw in The Bloodline, Judgement Day, Lesnar, guys like Dexter & Bronson Reed, other tag team guys.

Who are the expected surprises? Edge, Rock, Austin?

Most of those 15 spots disappear rather quickly when you throw in The Bloodline, Judgement Day, Lesnar, guys like Dexter & Bronson Reed, other tag team guys.

Edge, Logan Paul, Bad Bunny, maybe Pat McAfee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back