WWE Crown Jewel, Sunday 5th November 2023, 3am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

This was a glorified house show - not sure what you were expecting. It's a long long way from being great but despite Vince coming back has had an upward trend the last few months.
Just like Super Showdown in 2018 that was a glorified house show too. I was wrapped when WWE announced we are getting Elimination Chamber a proper ppv if you get my drift.

The Judgement day stuff with Priest is getting a bit stale now. Either have him cash in, or end it. Follow through with the Finn/JD tension which seems to have been forgotten about. I think McIntyre will end up replacing him in the stable.

Same with the Jimmy Uso stuff. Wasn't he supposed to be sabotaging the bloodline after the face turn and saving his brother? Turns back heel and doing the same thing interfering for Roman we saw for 3 years. Again, completely abandoned and forgotten about angle it seems. Boring.
Time to break up JD imo

LA Night should have won has the all the moment,the crowd behind him,merch selling like crazy yet we still have snooze fest Roman holding on the title fck me.

Why didnt Jey Uso come and help Night win the title whats the point of him going face if he not going to cost Roman the title. the Bloodline always come and help Roman give them a taste of their own medicine Jey

Absolutely no one thought he was a chance to win?

The real problem is now he'll go to the 'we have nothing for you' list reserved for people who the WWE has no interest in booking when they're not in the Roman story.

Sami and Jey both went from the hottest things in the industry to not even on the PLEs in alarming time.
Yep LA Night will fizzle into nothing.

When you have a talent that's so hot like LA Night right now you put the title on them. WWE once were about giving what the fans want seems they have gone away from that

Thoughts about Crown Jewel

1. Seth vs drew match of night for me just wrong person won. Did like Sami stealing briefcase thou
2. Good fatal 5 way wished rhea had stacked them at the end and pinned them all thou.
3. Man cena is never winning again. Decent match thou nice to see cena get solo over.
4. Logan vs rey 2nd best match of night. Good to see someone new win a belt only worry is with him and Roman being in same show and both being part time smackdown only have women’s belt on tv most weeks
5. Miz segment was plain horrible
6. Iyo vs Belair solid match, quiet crowd thou. Loved return of Kairi maybe this is start of damage control implosion that needs to happen.
7. Cody vs priest was ok thou jd is so stale at this point.
8. Roman vs Knight was a good match until the end. It’s always the same finish interference leads to Roman win just once I like Roman to get solo dominate win.

They need the belt off Roman his reign is just so stale.

Also sucks that Gunther can’t travel atm cos he was missed on the card.

All in all a solid ple I give it a 6 out of 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back