WWE Night of Champions, Sunday 28th May 2023, 3am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

from Saudi Arabia

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) vs Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa (Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship)
Bianca Belair (c) vs Asuka (RAW Women's Championship)
Rhea Ripley (c) vs Natalya (SmackDown Women's Championship)
Brock Lesnar vs. Cody Rhodes
Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles (World Heavyweight Championship tournament finals)
Trish Stratus vs. Becky Lynch
Gunther (c) vs Mustafa Ali (Intercontinental Championship)

Does anyone think Cody & Brock might be a squash? Cody comes in hobbled and Brock completely beats him to a pulp.

Cody then comes back in the coming months to 'overcome' Lesnar, maybe at Summerslam?

Still don't watch Saudi shows, but I guess I'll skip through it to see what happens in the tag title match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seth v Styles was great as expected, Cody and Brock was decent but not raving about it and the Bloodline story just delivers every time .

Time for Belair to go heel with the profits. Hopefully it’s somehow linked with the LA Knight story, clearly the fans love LA he got great pops just by being shown and profits are quite stale.

they've had good to great show endings the last several months.

Never said they've been terrible, but IMO that's one of the best. Beginning of the end for Roman, been slow burn but timing and execution was spot on. That's why I rate it so highly.

Never said they've been terrible, but IMO that's one of the best. Beginning of the end for Roman, been slow burn but timing and execution was spot on. That's why I rate it so highly.
Yep. I expected something like it but you know it's been done super well when it's as you expected but still leave you so impressed. Roman's body language and overall performance in this as a heel in general is remarkable in its effectiveness.

One thing I don’t get .. Is that whole thing around jey being conflicted .. and jimmy was the loyal one .. but then jeys the one trying to stop jimmy from turning ..

Why.. would’ve made more sense to keep it with jey?

One thing I don’t get .. Is that whole thing around jey being conflicted .. and jimmy was the loyal one .. but then jeys the one trying to stop jimmy from turning ..

Why.. would’ve made more sense to keep it with jey?
Jey has been gaslit and beaten down more than anyone else though. It’s why he was so conflicted. Like a beaten dog. It took him a while to see things how they reallt are, but Jimmy finally reached his breaking point.

“I’m doing what you should have done a long time ago”

Also elevates Jimmy and makes him at the same level as Jey in terms on storyline involvement.

Good world title match
Smackdown womens title match a waste of time.
Good to see Zoey Stark involved in the Trish/Becky match.
Didn't care about the raw womens title match, but thank **** someone else has it.
Brock gets the dub over Cody, perhaps a rubber match at summerslam?
Gunther did his best to make Ali look like a decent IC title challenger, but Ali will always be a joke.
Glad that Owens and Zayn retained, hopefully the Bloodline stuff is done soon and we can move onto something else.

Yep. I expected something like it but you know it's been done super well when it's as you expected but still leave you so impressed. Roman's body language and overall performance in this as a heel in general is remarkable in its effectiveness.

Yeah, I was one of the ones that thought they should have pulled the trigger on Cody at Mania, but if these are some of the stops on the way to getting back there, then this is a much bigger (and better) payoff.

That being said I hope it's conclusion is in the next 3-6 months max.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back