WWE SummerSlam, Sunday 6th August 2023, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah already switched over. Probably will mirror SummerSlam, start really well and then fade away over 3 hours haha.

Like clockwork haha.

The Jimmy/Jey turn is best saved for shows like Bold and the Beautiful and Days of our Lives. Its become a bit over the top and lame.

I honestly cannot remember the last time Roman had a match without outside interference. It must be 12+ months and its a key reason ive lost interest. His matches are just pedestrian and waiting for this outside influence and you just sit and wait for it. Its one thing to be predictable but atleast be entertaining while you are doing it

Paul vs Riccochet and Rollins vs Finn were the only 2 matches worth a damn. Cody vs Brock was phoned in a bit but atleast made sense. Rest was not only bad but heading towards some of the poorer matches in recent memory

Battle Royal thing was the worst one of those ive ever seen. Womens triple threat was basically the worst match ive seen from those 3 ever. Putrid. McIntyre vs Gunther was a Raw match at best and both phoned it in. Reigns vs Jey was predictable and boring

2/5 event really

Logan/Ricochet solid opener. Great moment for LA Knight in the battle royal, hope he gets in the US Title picture. Ronda vs Baszler I didn't care for. Gunther vs Drew I thought could have been better.

Brock shaking Cody's hand to me just felt weird. Seems out of character for a guy that destroys everyone. Was wondering if that match was No DQ after the steel step spot?

Would have liked Balor to win the World Title, but I'm also interested to see what happens now with Judgement Day after that finish.

Thank **** Iyo Sky cashed in, another boring Bianca reign would have sucked.

Also for the first time in 3 years, I'm glad Roman retained the WWE Title. Sami Zayn, Cody Rhodes and Kevin Owens I'd be happy with as champ, but not 1 of the Uso's. Don't care about Jimmy turning heel, I'm just over this whole Bloodline thing.

LA Knight had everyone in the post ppv presser in the palm of his hand. Charisma off the charts.

Paul Heyman said the Bloodline storyline is only a third of the way done. lol.

Was great to see the legendary Bill Apter in the press room as well.

LA has that Daniel Bryan feel, the crowd want it, but like Sami and Kofi but LA has a s**t load more charisma and mic skills.

Can see Jey teaming with KO/Sami leading to him screwing them over and rejoining the Bloodline once again (potentially recapturing the undisputed tag team titles in the process) and extending the Bloodline storyline for many more months!

Bloody Hope Not - Be Very Boring

LA has that Daniel Bryan feel, the crowd want it, but like Sami and Kofi but LA has a s**t load more charisma and mic skills.

The jerk off around this guy that can't work a decent match is so embarrassing. Comparing him to 3 amazing workers is just so ridiculous.

Can see Jey teaming with KO/Sami leading to him screwing them over and rejoining the Bloodline once again (potentially recapturing the undisputed tag team titles in the process) and extending the Bloodline storyline for many more months!
gotta drag it out until WM and the rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More i think about it the dumber the Rollins vs Balor match was. Just made no sense at all in any way . Mountains of dumbness in the interference and all that.

Truly believe that’s the worst ppv in recent memory. Many many years atleast

Charlotte going half throttle gave away she wasn't winning the match

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

LA Knight had everyone in the post ppv presser in the palm of his hand. Charisma off the charts.

Paul Heyman said the Bloodline storyline is only a third of the way done. lol.

Was great to see the legendary Bill Apter in the press room as well.

A third? so another 4 years of the same crap in the main event. Think I will stick with AEW.

I'm surprised it's taken until now for the general wrestling community to be over the Bloodline.

Said it earlier. The moment they kept going after MITB with the the 'Tribal Court' was the moment it jumped the shark from a storyline with a tinge of realness, to cringe mid 2000's Vince like viewing.

Mania to MITB has been wasted as they've overcooked it. Should have had Cody go over and Roman have a break and come back fresh.

Cody would have relinquished the universal title and kept the WWE title, and they could have kept going as normal.

Instead had Cody Brock x 3, and Sami/KO being wasted doing meaningless tag matches.

Gloss has come off the Usos and Roman too now. On top of that, all of their crap could have been just left with the 'head of the table' stuff and didn't have to hold the world title hostage.

I'm surprised it's taken until now for the general wrestling community to be over the Bloodline.

Said it earlier. The moment they kept going after MITB with the the 'Tribal Court' was the moment it jumped the shark from a storyline with a tinge of realness, to cringe mid 2000's Vince like viewing.

Mania to MITB has been wasted as they've overcooked it. Should have had Cody go over and Roman have a break and come back fresh.

Cody would have relinquished the universal title and kept the WWE title, and they could have kept going as normal.

Instead had Cody Brock x 3, and Sami/KO being wasted doing meaningless tag matches.

Gloss has come off the Usos and Roman too now. On top of that, all of their crap could have been just left with the 'head of the table' stuff and didn't have to hold the world title hostage.

I am by no means in a place to discuss the merit of the storyline, given that my exposure to WWE is increasingly small. I am constantly stunned though when I do check in and hear either the same story beats occuring or very little actual progression since my last check. There was always a lot of hyperbolic 'this is the greatest thing ever' going around so I guess it was working?

It has seemed to have made the rest of the roster a little aimless, judging by the admittedly little I've seen.

Why would Jimmy join Roman and Solo? He's not a part of the Bloodline again.

Reckon they will go down the whole Jealousy angle...

The whole civil war started at Night of Champions when Jimmy superkicked Roman.

They'll probably play it off as Jimmy was the one who caused the bloodline to fall, so he should have been the one getting a title shot, not Jey, as Jey had his turn (HIAC 2020).

Make it so Jimmy was the one who pulled the trigger on Roman to start all of it, but it's all been about Jey since.

Only way it makes sense imo.

Wait, what?

F22F8vkXQAAkxYq

Reckon they will go down the whole Jealousy angle...

The whole civil war started at Night of Champions when Jimmy superkicked Roman.

They'll probably play it off as Jimmy was the one who caused the bloodline to fall, so he should have been the one getting a title shot, not Jey, as Jey had his turn (HIAC 2020).

Make it so Jimmy was the one who pulled the trigger on Roman to start all of it, but it's all been about Jey since.

Only way it makes sense imo.
And Reigns has been planting seeds for weeks, saying to Jey that the moment his brother was out of the picture, he went straight for the Tribal Chief moniker, Universal Championship and was more focused on being Main Event Jey again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back