WWE Backlash, 7th May 2023, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
from Puerto Rico (the shining star of the Caribbean. maybe an appearance from Carlito, Primo and Epico?) via tax concessions from the tourism board.
  • Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar
  • Bad Bunny vs. Damian Priest (San Juan Street Fight)
  • Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Zelina Vega (SmackDown Women's Championship)
  • Matt Riddle and Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs. The Bloodline
  • Bianca Belair (c) vs. IYO SKY (Raw Women's Championship)
  • Austin Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Bronson Reed (United States Championship)
  • Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs. Omos

Fantastic opener!. Between this match and the Rhea-Charlotte 'Mania bout, WWE really have something going with their Women's Divisions now.

The (for want of a better word) botch - as dangerous as it looked - simply accentuated the storyline of the match even more.

Near perfectly put together and I doubt they're topping that tonight.

Fantastic opener!. Between this match and the Rhea-Charlotte 'Mania bout, WWE really have something going with their Women's Divisions now.

The (for want of a better word) botch - as dangerous as it looked - simply accentuated the storyline of the match even more.

Near perfectly put together and I doubt they're topping that tonight.
That landing looked ugly, but I wouldn't rule out Iyo saying "just drop me on my ******* face, it'll look bad ass" haha. Afterall, she jumped off the war games cage while wearing a garbage bin a few years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back