WWE Backlash, 7th May 2023, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Bianca Bel air holds the title to next Wresltemania so they can do Rhea vs Belair in a champion vs champion match.

Codys momentum aint lasting til Wrestlemania 40. Gonna be The Rock vs Roman Reigns sadly

Endeavour Group meeting with W.A tourism about hosting Royal Rumble next year

Seems very very likely to go ahead at this stage
I'll believe it when it's officially announced. I can't see them holding the Rumble outside the US.

Surprisingly, this ended up an above average show from very ho-hum expectations. At the very least, it was a lot of fun.

Bianca vs Iyo and Priest vs Bunny were the clear matches of the night for mine.

I know someone made fun of the idea earlier in the thread, but I think the Streetfight should have been the main event.

There was some interesting booking all night, but most of it worked well enough.

I'll believe it when it's officially announced. I can't see them holding the Rumble outside the US.

Yeah can't see Rumble or Mania leaving US unless they pony up insane money.

Endeavour taking over is a probably a better thing in terms of growing international markets. We've gotten a lot better UFC events then we did back in the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man I thought that was a dull show, it was very easy to be doing other things knowing you weren’t missing anything. And I guess I’ll take the next month off, I still have no interest in watching the Saudi shows. Hopefully Jey vs Roman doesn’t escalate by then.

It’s really not. Priest is clearly down the food chain now.
Clearly getting put in a match up with Bad Bunny isn’t being down the food chain.

You’re reading to make into the W and L column.

Priest will stay in exactly the same spot he was before , it’s not like he’s in the main event title scene pre Bad Bunny either.

It’s really not. Priest is clearly down the food chain now.
Cody Rhodes lost to Shaq RIP Cody career.

DDP lost to Dennis Rodman RIP to DDP.

As someone else said to Zayn lost to Knoxville and now he’s up there in terms of popularity in wrestling across the board. Yep RIP Sammi

The end of that match was so ridiculous, over-booked and TNA-esque that the result didn’t matter anyway.

I’d like to see more of Carlito. The dude is a unit, he looked huge compared to all the faux lwo members that they actually employ.

Quick thoughts.
Great crowd noise.
Good to see Carlito.
US title match could have went a bit longer.
Didn't care about everything else.
Get the title off Bianca.
I concur with many of these points. Bad Bunny vs Priest was a lot of fun, and happy that Zelina had her moment (even if the match wasn’t anything special)

They tried their best to make zelina look good but my word those hits into the turnbuckle and the 619 couldn’t knock over a domino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back