WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

hosted by The Miz! (worthless pre-shows at 8am AEST, main shows at 10am AEST)

Night 1 (Sunday):

Austin Theory (c) vs John Cena (US Championship)
Seth Rollins vs Logan Paul
Charlotte Flair (c) vs Rhea Ripley (Smackdown Women’s Championship)
Usos (c) vs Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens (WWE Tag Team Championship)
Becky Lynch/Lita/Trish Stratus vs Damage Ctrl (Bayley/Dakota Kai/IYO SKY)
Men's Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Showcase match: Braun Strowman/Ricochet vs The Viking Raiders vs The Street Profits vs Alpha Academy
Rey Mysterio vs Dominik Mysterio

Night 2 (Monday):
Roman Reigns (c) vs Cody Rhodes (WWE Undisputed Universal Championship)
Bianca Belair (c) vs Asuka (Raw Women’s Championship)
Brock Lesnar vs Omos
Gunther (c) vs Drew McIntyre vs Sheamus (Intercontinental Championship)
Edge vs Finn Balor (Hell in a Cell)
Women's Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Showcase match: Liv Morgan/Raquel Rodriguez vs Natalya/Shotzi vs Ronda Rousey/Shayna Baszler vs Chelsea Green/Sonya DeVille

Last edited:
Reckon this could be watch a condensed couple of watchable hours worth of highlights/matches on the 4th of April tbh.
Just can't get around the 2 night, give everybody on the roster a moment rubbish soz.

hosted by The Miz!

Roman Reigns (c) vs Cody Rhodes (WWE Undisputed Universal Championship)
Charlotte Flair (c) vs Rhea Ripley (Smackdown Women’s Championship)
Bianca Belair (c) vs Asuka (Raw Women’s Championship)
Brock Lesnar vs Omos
Gunther defends Intercontinental championship
Seth Rollins vs Logan Paul
Austin Theory vs John Cena
Becky Lynch/Lita/Trish Stratus vs Damage Ctrl

Usos vs Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens
Edge vs Finn Balor (Hell in a Cell?)
Rey Mysterio vs Dominik Mysterio
Bray Wyatt vs Lashley
multi-women's match for the Women's Tag Titles

Imagine you're Dakota Kai after being released by WWE, them somebody from the future tells you that you'll be involved in a WrestleMania match against Trish Stratus, Lita and Becky Lynch come 2023. Zero chance you'd believe them.

Ahh ok I haven't watched a match for a while now thanks for the heads up.

It’s a good time to catch up to be honest.

The Roman Reigns & the Bloodline storyline has been excellent for months now, Wrestlemania is now available on Foxtel/Binge without having to pay extra and it looks like a good card top to bottom.

I realise I've never posted in the wrestling area before. Been a long time fan of American-based pro wrestling since I saw in on BSkyB in late 1990 - WCW programs.

Then I saw Royal Rumble 1991 around a mates house and was blown away by the Rockers/Orient Express match, and the manic concept of the Royal Rumble itself!

I haven't watched properly in years, but the Bloodline angle I've followed through YT tidbits has been excellent; all the respective players have pulled rabbits outta their hats for the way that's been unveiled. Really good!

I wonder if they'll have an Andre the Giant memorial trophy Battle Royal this year?! I love a good battle royal, but they've been fairly generic and bland over the years.....I suppose it's difficult because you basically cram in loads of lesser-card talent to get a place on the night/s.

I realise I've never posted in the wrestling area before. Been a long time fan of American-based pro wrestling since I saw in on BSkyB in late 1990 - WCW programs.
welcome!
steve-austin-beer.gif

Gotta admit as a casual fan there isn't much about this card that excites me.

Lesnar vs Omos is an absolute disgrace. Could think of 100 better opponents in WWE for Lesnar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully fans aggressively boo the absolute s**t out of it.

Yeah I hope this is booed out of the building.

It's interesting to me how advertising in sport and entertainment has never been cool, but suddenly we're getting more of it everywhere. Covid impact perhaps?

Hell of a lot of Triple H projects that he brought back are on the Andre Battle Royal poster...

I'd Cody wins and they don't find a way to highlight his journey with this song they've missed a massive opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back