WWE Payback, Sunday 3rd September 2023, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally caught up with this show...

Wow, I did not expect that from Becky & Trish. Is it going too far to suggest that is a MOTY contender? Or did it simpy exceed expectations by so much? Perfectly booked, paced & performed when all is said & done.

Personally, I was really disappointed with the Rey vs Theory match.

WWE actually have a problem with Rhea. The fans want to cheer her, but she's in an uber heel faction & paired with heat magnet Dom. She only needs to be facing the faciest of face women for the crowd to react appropriately and there's barely any of them around. She'd actually be better off facing heels on PLEs.

Everything else was solid to good, but a little time filling as these type of events can be.

I really liked Rey vs Thoery. Thought it was the fastest and cleanest Mysterio has looked in years.

The biggest issue with it is that the crowd was SILENT.

Also, did KO actually blade himself? It seemed like a perfect amount of blood for a wrestling match. As if it was done on purpose.

I also couldn't tell when the hell it would have happened by accident.

Finally caught up with this show...

Wow, I did not expect that from Becky & Trish. Is it going too far to suggest that is a MOTY contender? Or did it simpy exceed expectations by so much? Perfectly booked, paced & performed when all is said & done.

Personally, I was really disappointed with the Rey vs Theory match.

WWE actually have a problem with Rhea. The fans want to cheer her, but she's in an uber heel faction & paired with heat magnet Dom. She only needs to be facing the faciest of face women for the crowd to react appropriately and there's barely any of them around. She'd actually be better off facing heels on PLEs.

Everything else was solid to good, but a little time filling as these type of events can be.
The rock started as a heel and then became the biggest baby face ever

Rhea has the look,is good on the mic would make an awesome baby face champ imo i mean you already some of the crowd cheering her

Remove this Banner Ad

Back