WWE WrestleMania 39 - Sunday 2nd & Monday 3rd April 2023 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

The next step for the bloodline is clearly a feud with jugment day. Get nia jaxx back so rhea has a feud. Then the only logical conclusion is Dom beat Roman.

I can see Rhea slowly moving away from Judgement day unfortunately.

The next step for the bloodline is clearly a feud with jugment day. Get nia jaxx back so rhea has a feud. Then the only logical conclusion is Dom beat Roman.
All the female wrestlers complain about her because doesn't know how to pull puches and she really hurts them when she's in the ring.

So Nia can injure more superstars?

Reigns comes out with back up. Rhodes doesn't and Reigns wins with the assistance of his back up. Didn't see that coming.

People hating too much on night 2 because of the ending (and Asuka losing).

Wasn't as good as night 1, but that IC match was an all-timer, opener was fun, main event was fantatic, women's title and HIAC were both good.

And Shane's return was champagne comedy.

But if you think the main event was fantastic then you have extremely low standards so night 2 would be great on that scale!!!

Was it though?

Match was pretty good and we all thought Cody was winning or kicking out at the end.

If Cody wins, I think people would have said ohh some AEW reject beat the most dominant champion in years.

I don't mind Cody chasing the title, would it been a great moment? Absolutely, maybe he gets a chance at just the WWE Championship, maybe he wins next month, eventually he wins it and it's still a great moment.

Roman is a superstar, I can see them letting him win Mania and drop it at the next PPV.

Still think we trust the story telling, anyone who can't agree that the last 4+ months of feuds/storytelling not being brilliant need to just stop watching.
Nah I have no real issue with the result, despite it feeling a little flat given Sikoa had already been “dealt with”

I just meant it felt like they cut away a bit too early - would have loved it if the camera followed Roman all the way to the top and he left with his finger in the air or something to a shower of Boos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted after the RR saying they ****ed it, and got told to wait until WM, they still had time to build it all up.

So I waited and it played out exactly as we all thought, the same s**t as always. Most 'feuds' were half assed and it showed, and the best storyline they've had in years keeps dragging out. I get keeping a good thing going, but it's literally the same s**t every single time.

So tomorrow night on Raw Stardust challenges HHH in a golden shovel match? First one to demolish an AEW throne wins?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back