WWE Backlash, 7th May 2023, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an enjoyable event! Well beyond expectation!

I think most would agree the Bunny/Priest match should have been the main event in hindsight, especially with the crowd and all the hoopla. But hard to find much to complain about to be honest.

Popped hard for Carlito. And LOL at anyone thinking Priest is now done and dusted. What a laughable take. He’s a made man now after that exposure. What a pro too, the way he carried the match.

Thought the visuals were outstanding all night. The full arena, the drone cameras, the entrance aisle, everything.

Agree they need to continue the international PLE’s. Either international or traditionally hot US cities. Crowd reactions were hot and added to the show immensely.

I gotta say good on priest for taking some legit moves and bumps from a guy whose not a pro wrestler .. takes a lot of trust to do that abd the match turned out great because of it

Genuinely surprised at how good this show was, but that's perhaps because I'd lost all interest after the Mania main event result and had no expectations going in.

Nearly wasn't going to watch it until I saw Bronson was booked then saw Bad Bunny's entrance.

Pretty special event for that crowd. They were troopers all night.

I'm also mighty curious about what the average, modern WWE fan thought of Brock bleeding absolutely everywhere during the main event. If you've become a fan in the past 15 years and only consumed World Wrestling Entertainment you've probably never seen that amount of clarit without the match being stopped.

What an enjoyable event! Well beyond expectation!

I think most would agree the Bunny/Priest match should have been the main event in hindsight, especially with the crowd and all the hoopla. But hard to find much to complain about to be honest.

Popped hard for Carlito. And LOL at anyone thinking Priest is now done and dusted. What a laughable take. He’s a made man now after that exposure. What a pro too, the way he carried the match.

Thought the visuals were outstanding all night. The full arena, the drone cameras, the entrance aisle, everything.

Agree they need to continue the international PLE’s. Either international or traditionally hot US cities. Crowd reactions were hot and added to the show immensely.
Preist was awesome has become a favourite of mine

Me too I popped hard for Carlito was a great ppv thoroughly enjoyed it

So over Bianca give it to Shayna or iyo

Would then love a nxt rematch between rhea and shayna but this time for both women titles

Yep same just feel Bianca has gotten quite stale and there was zero build to WM. She was lucky this match was in Puerto Rico because Zelina could sell that. It’s time for a belt change, she has been fantastic but every champion needs to drop it eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back