AEW All Out, Monday 4th September 2023, 10am AEST (Zero Hour pre-show at 9am)

Remove this Banner Ad

I do like Excalibur and Taz but the Collision crew of Kelly and McGuinness are better.

It's Excalibur and Taz and McGuiness. The best mix of both shows.

This I can agree with you very strongly, and you've made me even more excited to watch 😂

Haha good to hear mate.

Dunno why this card got such a bad wrap honestly.

I'm not a fan of Mox and OC but it's even that's been far better than I thought it would so far.

Took me all day to watch it, but it was another really great PPV that exceeded expectation.

I don't do immediate re-watches very often, but I'll watch Danielson vs Starks again before bed tonight - I thought that match was incredible. Brutal, and really original, I've never seen a strap match like that before.

Miro and Hobbs was also great; I thought the main event did that AEW thing where it went overboard with silliness and nearfalls, but it was a good match. I'm glad BC Gold won - they really needed the win, and I'd love them to get back to FTR vs White/Robinson again.

And Omega vs Takeshita was really great too, and both the match and result now allow them to head in whichever direction they want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First PPV I haven't ordered in yonks.

Looks like a good show from reports.

Will try and find a way to watch it.

Only managed to catch Zero Hour and the first hour of the PPV last night, but god damn was it a good start.

Will be hard to eclipse Revolution as my PPV of the year but promising stuff early.

Finished my watch of All Out. What an absolutely fantastic show top to bottom. Definitey felt like AEW of old.

So many moments but I think I was most thrilled with the support for OC. The guy is amazing and underappreciated IMO, was so happy to hear the ovation he got.

Finished my watch of All Out. What an absolutely fantastic show top to bottom. Definitey felt like AEW of old.

So many moments but I think I was most thrilled with the support for OC. The guy is amazing and underappreciated IMO, was so happy to hear the ovation he got.

Unpopular opinion, but I enjoyed All Out far more than All In.

As far as OC, I kinda hope the event springboards him doing something bigger and better than what he is. I hope he challenges himself to evolve beyond the funny stuff and do some serious promos and continue the high energy stuff he's shown. His match was a good window into what he's capable of.

As far as OC, I kinda hope the event springboards him doing something bigger and better than what he is. I hope he challenges himself to evolve beyond the funny stuff and do some serious promos and continue the high energy stuff he's shown. His match was a good window into what he's capable of.
hard to believe he was Fire Ant all this time...

Meltzer ratings for discussion/argument/non-serious takes:
Battle royal 2.5 stars
Willow/Skye/Shida vs Diamante/Athena/Martinez 2 stars
Acclaimed/Gunn vs Satnam/Jarrett/Lethal 2 stars

MJF/Cole vs Dark Order 3.25 stars
Joe vs Taylor 2.75 stars
Luchasaurus vs Darby 3.75 stars
Miro vs Hobbs 4.25 stars
Statlander vs Ruby 2.5 stars
Danielson vs Starks 5 stars
Claudio/Yuta vs Kingston/Shibata 4.25 stars
Takeshita vs Omega 5 stars
White/Robinson/Gunns vs FTR/Bucks 4.5 stars
Mox vs Orange 4.5 stars

I think I loved Danielson vs Starks more than 99% of people, but 5 stars is crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back