AEW Worlds End, Sunday 31st December, 2023 12pm AEDT (Zero Hour at 11am AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Show me the tweet where she accuses someone, or a tweet saying an accusation has been reported to AEW by Kylie.

Not at all, I don’t lynch people from randoms hearsay.

She made her intent clear here. Rest is just you wanting to blame the victim for succumbing to the legal threats it seens.

Victim blaming aint the way

If Jericho doesnt want to get accused of things, dont sign NDAs in the end

She made her intent clear here. Rest is just you wanting to blame the victim for succumbing to the legal threats it seens.
You have zero evidence. So far media accusations and zero reports from the person or the company.
Victim blaming aint the way
Haven’t victim blamed yet so pull your head out your ass.
Just trying to find out the facts before ruining someone even if it’s someone I’m no fan of.
If Jericho doesnt want to get accused of things, dont sign NDAs in the end
You grab that torch and burn a *er even though you have no clue what happened.

All you know is something happened. NDAs were signed.

so what exactly do you think he did?

All I’ve heard, and it’s heard I don’t know and you don’t either, is that he made a pass, got rejected, he moved on and she requested a release and got one. NDAs were signed.

All I’ve heard from you is hearsay(barely that as you haven’t said what you think he did), though you keep saying 100% fact which is laughable.

Last edited:
Yeah I may seem hot under the collar but this s**t annoys me.

Lost a good mate a long time ago due to accusations like this. Hung himself.
Turned out the accuser was just wanting revenge. Admitted to it after it all happened.

In no way am I defending victim blaming, a horrible thing.
But we don’t know what went down.
If it’s a simple case of making a pass and being rejected and that’s it? Well what the hell we doing here.

If he has gone much much further then absolutely should be hammered by the law and company.

But until investigations happen, even if they need to happen as it may have already been done, I’m not accusing anyone.

Yeah I may seem hot under the collar but this s**t annoys me.

Lost a good mate a long time ago due to accusations like this. Hung himself.
Turned out the accuser was just wanting revenge. Admitted to it after it all happened.

In no way am I defending victim blaming, a horrible thing.
But we don’t know what went down.
If it’s a simple case of making a pass and being rejected and that’s it? Well what the hell we doing here.

If he has gone much much further then absolutely should be hammered by the law and company.

But until investigations happen, even if they need to happen as it may have already been done, I’m not accusing anyone.

Sorry to hear about your mate.

It could be that he made a pass at her in either a direct or indirect way, depending on the level of the relationship they had at the time (friends/acquaintances/strangers... who knows).
However, since he is married he potentially freaked out about her response (perhaps she was ready to absolutely let loose publicly) and that's when the NDA's were written up. How that happens I have no idea though.

Or, he fully creeped on her then had her fired for rejecting his advances.

Situations have nuance. We don't know the full story yet. Those two scenarios I just described both paint Jericho in a negative light, but the outcome for him as an individual is potentially quite different depending on which one is closer to the truth.

Now Hausman and one of the original tweeters are rescinding their accusations and calling it speculation. Incredibly reckless speculation at that. What an absolute hack.

Funny how this stuff seems to come to the fore around AEW PPVs each time...

It's almost like people are too stupid to realise that he's backtracking because of the threat of being sued.

None of this changes anything, other than making Hausman look like a shithouse, all it means is that Jericho's or AEW's lawyers have been in touch.

It's almost like people are too stupid to realise that he's backtracking because of the threat of being sued.

None of this changes anything, other than making Hausman look like a shithouse, all it means is that Jericho's or AEW's lawyers have been in touch.

No s**t Sherlock? I think everyone here is well aware of that.

It's still an admission that is based on nothing other than speculation and as such, shouldn't be being reported on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he has no evidence of what he has accused someone of.
So he just tried to ruin someone he didn’t like and has made it harder for victims of abuse to come forward.

He is more than a shithouse.

No s**t Sherlock? I think everyone here is well aware of that.

It's still an admission that is based on nothing other than speculation and as such, shouldn't be being reported on.

Did you read the tweet I quoted?

Did you read the tweet I quoted?

I did, I've obviously interpreted your post as a dig at people here. If that's not the case, fair enough.

No one here think this completely absolves Jericho. He comes across as a dirtbag so it wouldn't be all that surprising if he has been inappropriate. It's more a meta commentary on how drama is constantly being weaponised against the product. Hausman, in particular, has proven to be a vindictive moron and I would seriously hope AEW closes the door on him completely.

If there are genuine concerns to report, go for it. Just don't use serious allegations as some kind of point scoring nonsense. Schoolyard stuff.

What a gutter rat.

There isn't really a good version of events for him here.

Either there's no substance to it, and he's exposed for libel, or there was something and a NDA and he's just exposed her (the alleged victim) to an action for breaching it because he got upset at an internet argument.

Wasn't his place to go forward with that comment.

Private mediation for all parties well out of the public eye and knowledge should occur first and well before anything comes out in the media.

Just complete and utter reckless behaviour that doesn't help anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back