WWE Royal Rumble, Sunday 28th January 2024, 12pm AEDT (pre-show at 11am)

Remove this Banner Ad

on the road to WrestleMania, first stop is the Royal Rumble. 30 men and women competing in the annual Royal Rumble match for a world championship match at WM against a champion of their choosing.

main card:
Roman Reigns (c) vs Randy Orton vs LA Knight vs AJ Styles (Undisputed WWE Universal Championship)
Logan Paul (c) vs Kevin Owens (United States Championship)

Men's Royal Rumble:
Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre, GUNTHER, Damien Priest, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Jimmy Uso, Santos Escobar, Austin Theory, Grayson Weller, Carlito, Karrion Kross, Chad Gable, Otis, Akira Tozawa + 12 TBA

Women's Royal Rumble: Becky Lynch, Nia Jax, Bayley, Bianca Bel Air, Zelina Vega, Shotzi, Michin, Alba Fyre, Isla Dawn, Maxxine + 20 TBA

Last edited:
Most unpredictable Rumble match since 2017

Agreed. Makes it far more compelling!

Current betting odds:

Men’s Royal Rumble match:
  • CM Punk (+150)
  • GUNTHER (+300)
  • Cody Rhodes (+400)
  • LA Knight (+500)
  • Randy Orton (+600)
  • The Rock (+700)
  • Drew McIntyre (+1000)
Women’s Royal Rumble match:
  • Becky Lynch (+200)
  • Bayley (+250)
  • Jade Cargill (+300)
  • Raquel Rodriguez (+600)
  • Bianca Belair (+900)
  • Nia Jax (+1000)
  • Asuka (+1200)
WWE Universal Championship:
  • Roman Reigns (-3000) vs. Randy Orton (+900) vs. AJ Styles (+1000) vs. LA Knight (+1000)
WWE United States Championship:
  • Logan Paul (-2000) vs. Kevin Owens (+700)

So who do we think are returning or debuting as surprise entrants?

Who is coming back from injury?
Sheamus, Kofi will return at the rumble even though his is a short injury .

Wouldn’t surprise if Brock was in it and set up whatever he has at Mania.

Bad Bunny will probably get another appearance.

Not sure how many past stars will appear none really stick out.

Cargill to debut in the women’s rumble?

Sheamus, Kofi will return at the rumble even though his is a short injury .

Wouldn’t surprise if Brock was in it and set up whatever he has at Mania.

Bad Bunny will probably get another appearance.

Not sure how many past stars will appear none really stick out.

Cargill to debut in the women’s rumble?
X-PAC said he’s not in a shape to compete, so in wrestling speak that means he’s in, right?

The one PPV I never miss
Agree. I've always enjoyed this more than Wrestlemania.

I'll never forget the rumble where Taka got thrown out and landed awkwardly on his head and Jerry Lawler kept calling for it to be replayed during the event because the elimination made him laugh. They replayed it at least 5 times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Men's rumble is so stacked. They're set to have a pretty insane final 4, and there's actually a lot of ways they can go with it.

Gunther, Cody, Cm Punk, Drew?

Still think The Rock returns and wins it.

This Mania is going to be the biggest of all time even without the Rock

Rock dropped a hint saying he likes the long game. I’m going with Rock stops the Bloodline helping Roman, Cody wins and goes over. Rock and Roman is the key match up next year when they try and top this year.

This Mania is going to be the biggest of all time even without the Rock

Rock dropped a hint saying he likes the long game. I’m going with Rock stops the Bloodline helping Roman, Cody wins and goes over. Rock and Roman is the key match up next year when they try and top this year.
someone on the F4W board suggested they announce the match on the RAW after WM, we get the 1 year build, and the match is the big part of the move to Netflix in 2025.

Maybe AJ Lee for women's rumble as a surprise appearance.

someone on the F4W board suggested they announce the match on the RAW after WM, we get the 1 year build, and the match is the big part of the move to Netflix in 2025.

Makes a fair bit of sense tbh.

good article. I'll add the tease of a match you didn't consider, and/or the tease of a WM match.

good article. I'll add the tease of a match you didn't consider, and/or the tease of a WM match.

They've got the ball rolling on most of them, but Jimmy/Jey is about the only one I can think of. I'm probably wrong but I hope we have build up starting next week and not ones thrown together 2 weeks ago unlike most years.

Imagine if we get Okada tomorrow to set up a WM feud with Gunther, who I strongly suspect is now available for WM!

* that'd be mad...

Imagine if we get Okada tomorrow to set up a WM feud with Gunther, who I strongly suspect is now available for WM!

* that'd be mad...

Would be insane. Doesn't Okada have more Feb dates coming up though?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back