AEW Worlds End, Sunday 31st December, 2023 12pm AEDT (Zero Hour at 11am AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

This goes to a lot of other people on this board as well, and it's not just toward AEW criticisms, but can we actually quantify criticism with actual reasoning or analysis? Some of the twitter level throw away lines on this board make it REALLY hard to visit.

People are allowed to dislike people and things, but f*** me.

If some one moves company, or you see the same thing or don't like it - just let it go. You aren't adding anything.
The 4 vs 4 match was ******* shithouse. Do you want me to lie about it? Its not all criticism. Im 80/20 on AEW right now. They are doing some good but alot bad.

Ive asked multiple times for examples of a good 4 vs 4 or trios match to watch and no one has given me any. Its clear they are not well liked and people think they are s**t but cos its AEW and fans think they can do no wrong anything contrary is seen as trolling or hurting feelings

In reality, the fans do not like these ridiculous tag matches. The crowd was bored 5 seconds into it and made the match about them since its quite hard to like a match which has no direction or purpose. It was a massive downer and Im not gonna ignore it

As for Adam Cole being the devil etc, you cant see the stupidity of the antagoniser in a feud being someone on crutches? Do I have to truly reason with people why that isnt good booking? Its not a hidden secret.

As far as the good, Christian vs Edge is the best storyline in wrestling now. Its unfortunate its mid card when it is the main event I feel but thats me

it was probably a 5-6 show, when they are usually 8-10
Ill say ive missed the 8-10 and watched the 5/10 shows mostly. Just been about timings etc. I will watch AEW if something peaks my interest like Christian vs Adam Copeland has for example but I do know and think im seeing AEW when its at its worst so in that sense will have a less favorable opinion on it then those who seen the 8/10s

It was a tough one, hey?

On one hand, he had to be expecting the question. On the other hand? What a rubbish response in light of the news today - especially with Kylie Rae seemingly confirming in the hours before today's show that Jericho invited her alone to a hotel room under a false pretense.

It had to be a stronger response - "we take all accusations seriously, regardless of the source, and we commit to investigating them. I understand that allegations have been made today against Chris Jericho, but on a show day we haven't had the chance to discuss it, nor have I had the chance to discuss with our legal team or with the allegedly aggrieved party."

That's a much better way to avoid the question than what he did, which is essentially deny that anything bad happens in AEW cos their structure apparently prevents it (which is not the case in any business or industry, because you can't prevent it entirely.)

Obviously it's a lie - he would've discussed it with Jericho on a show day when he probably had more access to him - so maybe he could've even gone further and said "I wouldn't expect to see Chris on television until we've had a chance to investigate". But that would largely depend on what's gone on before the show.
This post is garbage. Why would you sign a NDA if its a lie?

Last edited:

Ive asked multiple times for examples of a good 4 vs 4 or trios match to watch and no one has given me any. Its clear they are not well liked and people think they are s**t but cos its AEW and fans think they can do no wrong anything contrary is seen as trolling or hurting feelings
apparently Andretti/Top Flight vs Penta/Komander/Vikingo from a few weeks ago on Rampage was highly regarded. But maybe multi person tag matches are not your thing.

Definitely was one of their poorer showings that’s for sure.

Bryan and Claudio can’t have a bad match that was great.

The Jericho tag match was boring , crowd killer.

Christian / Copeland was great aside from the ending predictable if you followed Killswitch winning the battle royal.

Cole being out for the main event was shithouse and killed it but the match itself was fine.

Overall nothing spectacular on the card and nothing outside of the Jericho tag being terrible.

As much as I love Joe winning the belt I felt bad for Wardlow, after 4 years of a great build up and having him finally destroy MJF in 2022, he's right back to where he was when he debuted, he's a lackey for a smaller guy.

Ill say ive missed the 8-10 and watched the 5/10 shows mostly. Just been about timings etc. I will watch AEW if something peaks my interest like Christian vs Adam Copeland has for example but I do know and think im seeing AEW when its at its worst so in that sense will have a less favorable opinion on it then those who seen the 8/10s
I’ll say you haven’t missed them, you just want to take shots.

Was a pretty meh show though, strange as they usually nail the PPVs.

But the 3 main matches saved it as well as the end.

This post is garbage. Why would you sign a NDA if its a lie?

Both signed it.

Doesn’t mean what that wwe mark youtuber said was correct.

People can sign NDA purely for money it's pretty standard in regards to alot of things these days.

You talking about the WWE mark Corny who calls out the WCW mark weekly for how he runs a wrestling promotion?

I have heard the WWE mark call out plenty in regards to WWE, I'm yet to hear Tony own upto anything, he can barely answer a question.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard the WWE mark call out plenty in regards to WWE, I'm yet to hear Tony own upto anything, he can barely answer a question.

He is throwing a tantrum because of his “credentials” being ignored.

own up to what?

If an NDA has been signed then he can’t say anything and if it has been signed then that would mean an investigation probably happened at the time.

Has anyone besides some youtubers, maybe the actual people involved, said anything? Put in a complaint?

But so far it seems like he made a pass at someone, she declined, they moved on. She quit (which she has done at every promotion she has been at).
Isn’t a man alive that hasn’t made a move and got rejected. If that’s all it was.

Jericho situation is like any situation of a similar nature. All parties needed to be afforded due process and respect, because no-one knows what happened. Despite the thirst of the public and journalists for information - privacy should be respected and let parties involved provide information when they feel comfortable to do so.

Another reason the human society is a bunch of nuffies. Can land a space craft on another planet - can't manage basic reasonable discourse.

I’ll say you haven’t missed them, you just want to take shots.

Was a pretty meh show though, strange as they usually nail the PPVs.

But the 3 main matches saved it as well as the end.
Ive seen 4 PPVs over the time. Ive mainly watched when certain feuds interest me. MJF/Punk being one. Omegas belt collector run also and now Christian/Edge feud.

Im not really one to watch WWE or AEW religiously and believe everything either does is great. WWE only interests me due to the Judgement Day stuff. Rest is pretty poor at present. Seths a terrible champion and Roman isnt around enough. For AEW I think MJF/Cole and Christian/Edge stuff been great but the filler beneath it is very very poor at present.

AEWs standards have dropped really because of all the injuries + the poor booking in wanting to overload the card due to the bloated roster. If AEW dumped 20 or so wrestlers out of the rotation things would improve out of sight.

He is throwing a tantrum because of his “credentials” being ignored.

own up to what?

If an NDA has been signed then he can’t say anything and if it has been signed then that would mean an investigation probably happened at the time.

Has anyone besides some youtubers, maybe the actual people involved, said anything? Put in a complaint?

But so far it seems like he made a pass at someone, she declined, they moved on. She quit (which she has done at every promotion she has been at).
Isn’t a man alive that hasn’t made a move and got rejected. If that’s all it was.
Zero chance you said this when Matt Riddle had his s**t going on.

I think this is all proof gathered and guilty verdict given. You dont sign NDA and give people money when you are innocent. Kylie Rae is also a person of integrity throughout her entire career and callintg it into question because she isnt part of the company you like is very very poor form.

Last edited:

I think this is all proof gathered and guilty verdict given. You dont sign NDA and give people money when you are innocent. Kylie Rae is also a person of integrity throughout her entire career and callintg it into question because she isnt part of the company you like is very very poor form.

Holy s**t, how the f*** did you extrapolate that from what I posted?

Probably the weakest AEW PPV I've ordered, but it wasn't a bad show by any means.

I didn't need the tag title match turned 8 man tag on the card at all, and made this clear leading into the show.
Also, I was fine with Julia Hart and Abadon getting a big match, but it went WAY too long.

Cut 5 minutes from that and replace the 8 man mess with House of Black vs FTR and it would have improved the show immensely.

Really? Well to be honest I stay out of WWE threads as I don’t like it.
But if he is charged or had accusations, then he would need to be stepped down.

We don’t know if this has already happened with Jericho.
Do you now?
So wait has there been an investigation or hasn’t there been? You said early there needs to be one yeah? But now you say he has had one and he is guilty.

I’m not calling anything she has said into question, she hasn’t said anything yet, NDA or not.
Got nothing to do with AEW being something I like to watch. I would say this cultist wrestling fandom s**t is more your thing.
If he is guilty of sexual assault or using his position to then get rid of her because he was rejected then absolutely he should be fired.

But all reports say, except from the YouTuber so far unless something else has been released today, have been he made a move and got rejected and then she quit.

Really? Well to be honest I stay out of WWE threads as I don’t like it.
But if he is charged or had accusations, then he would need to be stepped down.

We don’t know if this has already happened with Jericho.

Do you now?
So wait has there been an investigation or hasn’t there been? You said early there needs to be one yeah? But now you say he has had one and he is guilty.

I’m not calling anything she has said into question, she hasn’t said anything yet, NDA or not.
Got nothing to do with AEW being something I like to watch. I would say this cultist wrestling fandom s**t is more your thing.
If he is guilty of sexual assault or using his position to then get rid of her because he was rejected then absolutely he should be fired.

But all reports say, except from the YouTuber so far unless something else has been released today, have been he made a move and got rejected and then she quit.

A investigation for sure and Kylie Rae was paid to keep it silent because of Jerichos standing in the company. You think NDA are just randomly signed every day by 2 random people for no reason?

This is 100% what has happened. Not even a shred of doubt on it. He should be fired but wasnt

Kylie Rae confirmed it when she liked a tweet about the accusation. She cant do anything more then that due to AEWs legal threats unfortunately.

All in all this post just proves me right. Riddle should be stepped down but Jericho shouldnt be?

A investigation for sure and Kylie Rae was paid to keep it silent because of Jerichos standing in the company. You think NDA are just randomly signed every day by 2 random people for no reason?

This is 100% what has happened. Not even a shred of doubt on it. He should be fired but wasnt
lol You are just imagining stuff now and running away with it.
Kylie Rae confirmed it when she liked a tweet about the accusation. She cant do anything more than that due to AEWs legal threats unfortunately.
Rubbish. Again your imagination is running wild.
All in all this post just proves me right. Riddle should be stepped down but Jericho shouldnt be?
Where did I say Riddle shouldn’t be stepped down if an accusation exists?
An accusation doesn’t exist unless you know for a fact one has been reported to AEW. Which you don’t as your just a “fan” like everyone else here. Letting your imagination run wild with nothing but YouTube Hearsay.

And again. Who is to say it already hasn’t been taken care of and is all over?
Nothing about Kylie making any further accusations, or any at all.

You are just imagining stuff now and rubbing with it.

Rubbish. Again your imagination is running wild.

Where did I say Riddle shouldn’t be stepped down if an accusation exists.
An accusation doesn’t exist unless you know for a fact one has been reported to AEW. Which you don’t as your just a “fan” like everyone else hear. Letting your imagination run wild with nothing but YouTube Hearsay.

And again. Who is to say it already hasn’t been taken care of and is all over? Nothing about Kylie making any further accusations, or any at all.
You are denying something Kylie Rae literally tweeted now?

Absolutely lost my friend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back