AEW Worlds End, Sunday 31st December, 2023 12pm AEDT (Zero Hour at 11am AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

main card:
  • MJF (c) vs Samoa Joe (AEW World Championship)
  • Toni Storm (c) vs Riho (AEW Women's Championship)
  • Christian Cage vs Adam Copeland (TNT Championship, no DQ match)
  • Jon Moxley vs Eddie Kingston (AEW Continental Classic finals)
  • Julia Hart (c) vs Abadon (TBS Championship)
  • Keith Lee vs Swerve Strickland
  • Andrade El Idolo vs Miro
  • Sting, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara, & Chris Jericho vs Big Bill, Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, & Konosuke Takeshita
  • Claudio Castagnoli, Bryan Danielson, Mark Briscoe & Daniel Garcia vs Jay White, Rush, Jay Lethal, & Brody King
Zero Hour pre-show:
  • Hook (c) vs Wheeler Yuta (FTW rules for FTW Championship)
  • 20 man battle royale (winner receives a TNT title match anywhere, anytime)
  • Kris Statlander vs Willow Nightingale

Last edited:

I’d want a good explanation
Jericho was tagging with Elite member Kenny Omega, The Bucks were pissed off, but I don't recall Hangman having an opinion on it.

He was busy wrestling Swerve. From Hangman's standpoint it's easy to say yes, it's a free title shot, maybe Kenny is the one that asks for Hangman to sub in for him.

After you could have the Bucks (if they ever return from hiatus) get pissed at Hangman as well for accepting the offer.

• AEW World Championship: MJF defends against Samoa Joe
  • AEW Women's Championship: Toni Storm defends against Riho
  • TNT Championship, no DQ: Christian Cage defends against Adam Copeland
  • AEW Continental Classic finals
  • TBS Championship: Julia Hart defends against Abadon
  • FTW rules for FTW Championship: Hook defends against Wheeler Yuta
  • AEW Tag Team Championship: Ricky Starks & Big Bill defend against Chris Jericho and a partner to be named
likely:
House of Black vs FTR

Enzo as Jericho partner would be pretty cool.

Enzo as Jericho partner would be pretty cool.
earl-hebner.gif

let's just say no to that... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not overly enamoured by this card. Crazy that you could not have Bryan on it, and that you'd prolong this terrible feud over the tag belts.

I'll probably order it, cos AEW PPVs are always worth the 25 bucks, but I expect it'll be one of those shows that I watch over the course of a day (as opposed to one sitting.)

I'm not overly enamoured by this card. Crazy that you could not have Bryan on it, and that you'd prolong this terrible feud over the tag belts.

I'll probably order it, cos AEW PPVs are always worth the 25 bucks, but I expect it'll be one of those shows that I watch over the course of a day (as opposed to one sitting.)
don't want to risk him getting injured and cancelling the Okada match at WK.

EDIT: ok nevermind. nobbyiscool , Danielson on the show now

Last edited:

I like this idea, but I didn't need two 8 man tags on the card just quietly.

Not really sure why the tag title match couldn't have remained as it was with Sammy in Omega's place.

Will order like always. AEW PPV's never fail to deliver.

Such a pathetic use of guys who were important enough to be in the inaugural triple crown tournament, who they've now realised they have nothing set up for.

It's the most indy wrestling thing I've seen from AEW in ages, where indy companies have those 2 night tournaments and invariably throw night 1 losers into 1 match.

I like this idea, but I didn't need two 8 man tags on the card just quietly.

Not really sure why the tag title match couldn't have remained as it was with Sammy in Omega's place.

Will order like always. AEW PPV's never fail to deliver.
Omega and Jericho were 100% going to win, so I guess TK is hoping Omega is back soon enough that he won't need to change plans.

Not a great card on paper, but we haven't been let down this year at all, so the runs on the board are enough for me to buy...

Really only looking forward to Max/Joe and Cage/Copeland. Andrade and Miro too I guess, and I've missed SammyG too, so I guess I'm looking forward to watching him also...

Mox/Kingston will be ok if they don't stick to a wrestling match and get crazy. Don't understand the need for Swerve to wrestle Lee again, wasn't it like Jan/Feb when they semi-finished their beef?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back