AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, Monday June 26th 2023, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Zero Hour pre-show 9am, main card 10am

main card:

• Kazuchika Okada vs. Bryan Danielson
  • Kenny Omega (c) vs Will Ospreay (IWGP United States Championship)
  • SANADA (c) vs Jungle Boy (IWGP World Heavyweight title)
  • MJF (c) Hiroshi Tanahashi (AEW World Championship)
  • Toni Storm (c) vs Willow Nightingale (AEW Women's Championship)
  • Orange Cassidy (c) vs Daniel Garcia vs Zack Sabre Jr. vs Katsyuori Shibata (AEW International title)
  • Eddie Kingston, Tomohiro Ishii, Young Bucks & Adam Page vs Jon Moxley, Claudio Castagnoli, Wheeler Yuta, Shota Umino & Konosuke Takeshita
  • Sting, Darby Allin & Tetsuya Naito vs Chris Jericho, Minoru Suzuki & Sammy Guevara
  • CM Punk vs. Satoshi Kojima (Owen Hart Foundation tournament)
  • Adam Cole vs 'Filthy' Tom Lawlor

Zero Hour:
  • Athena vs. Billie Starks (Owen Hart Foundation tournament)
  • El Phantasmo vs Stu Grayson
  • United Empire (TJP, Jeff Cobb & Kyle Fletcher) vs Hiromu Takahashi, Shingo Takagi & BUSHI
  • Mogul Embassy (Swerve Strickland, Toa Liona & Kaun) vs Trent Beretta, Rocky Romero & El Desperado

Last edited:

Punk getting roasted by the crowd.

A nice 50/50 from the crowd. Great that he's leaning into being a heel too.

Great match as well. Haven't seen much of Kojima but he's great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MJF vs Tanahashi was a great opener. I'd say 25% were cheering MJF, but crowd were right behind Tanahashi.
CM Punk getting booed again, and then him doing the Hogan taunt and leg drop was hilarious. Kojima's elbow drop hit him right in the nuts as well haha.
4 way International title match was great, Garcia's taunt reminds me of Alex Wright for some reason. I wonder who will finally dethrone Cassidy.
Jungle Boy was booed on Rampage and they've pulled the trigger on his heel turn, so I guess he feuds with Hook over the FTW title?
Great 10 man tag. Eddie Kingston the added wrinkle in the match, not really wanting to fight Mox, and even stopping him from getting hit at one point.
Crowd right behind Willow Nightingale but she was never going to win.
Kenny Omega vs Will Ospreay was an absolute classic.
Sammy Guevara needs to dial back someone of the moves he does, I thought he f'd up Sting at one point.
As for the main event, was actually hoping that Okada would get the dub. Perhaps Danielson can go to Wrestle Kingdom in Jan 2024 for a rematch?

Adam Cole off the show due to illness, match vs Filthy Tom Lawlor cancelled.
This show had plenty of matches already, book it for TV when Cole is better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back