WWE Crown Jewel

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw nothing on this, so decided to start a thread.

Not a bad show so far, but only 2 and a half matches in.

I liked the ending of the Brock V Bobby match. Definitely sets up the feud for Survivor Series or the Rumble.

Quite a few very good matches.

The only matches I wasn't a fan of was the womens tag title match and the Strowman Omos match.

I was entertained by everything else.

I gotta say, Logan is a phenomenal prospect. If he dedicates himself full time, there is nothing stopping him from being a world champion at some point. His ring work for someone in his 3rd match was fantastic.

Great card
Good matches
Predictable results
s**t crowd

Same old Crown Jewel show.

Lol at the security telling the dumb kids to sit down and then having convos with the rich Saudi fathers.

Good luck to those security guards.

apparently Logan has a torn meniscus, MCL and ACL from this match :eek:.

He’s been so impressive in his 3 matches so far so good on him for having a crack. Bad luck on the injury but I doubt he was going to be a full time roster member.

Logan carried Roman for 80% of that match.

Surely you jest!?

But if not how’d you come to that conclusion?

Thought Roman carried the pace of the match perfectly to allow Paul to get his spots in, and his psychology was good throughout too.

Logan Paul is an absolute natural though. Everything he does is so smooth. Far far better than he has any right to be. Hopefully he heals and performs again, even alongside his brother would be great.

Overall a very good main event

Probably the best Saudi event they have had. Feels a lot more like a normal PPV now rather than simply an exhibition.

Arena looked fantastic and the Saudi crowd was good too, they popped for almost everything.

Omos vs Braun match was a snooze fest.

Logan carried Roman for 80% of that match.

Nikki Cross WTF was her role? Stupid choice to have her align with Dmg Ctrl.

Logan carried Roman seriously.....

ACKNOWLEDGE HIM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back