WWE Elimination Chamber Perth [Saturday Feb 24 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished the show.

Thought the womens and mens chambers were alright and both had the correct winners. Stratton and Orton I felt did the best in each match.

Was thinking that LA Knight would be on a path to the US title a few months back, but maybe it's him vs Styles, and Logan Paul vs Orton at Mania?

Waller Effect uneventful. Maybe they could have snuck Cody vs Waller in instead? Make Cody win clean obviously, but just have a good match where Waller hangs with him and impresses in his home country.

Rhea Ripley absolutely deserves her spot, the top womens wrestler in the world. Nia Jax though, I hope she doesn't main event a ppv ever again.

Randy is either selling the bad back well or he is just one year away from retirement. He looked in agony
watched it again, and he takes a kncok to the cage and just sits there for a while.
I think an audible was called.
Minor injury and we get Logan vs orton at mania. Major, Logan gets even more heat as the guy who stopped orton from going to mania

Much better than expected but had lowish expectations. Doms boos were epic. Laughed that the crowd got censored during the * You Dom and * You Logan chants

Predictable results but that’s what Wrestlemania season is.

Crowd got tired by the end but mami still got a huge amount of love .

Overall an awesome night and worth the money etc

14 pinfalls for the night and 17 entrances? Saw almost everyone’s finishing move, It’s the two matches of the same type that hurt but if this was a standard PPV without gimmick matches probably would have had 6 matches on the cards so 6 pinfalls/ submission and less entrances which sometimes are bigger than the matches themselves.

Don’t really agree with the B team calls, there was a lot of world champions throughout the card and with split rosters these days it’s almost as stacked as any PPV outside Mania and Summerslam in terms of the quality of people involved.

That's just not true. In the last year alone they put on:

Sami/Roman in Canada
Sami/Ko vs Roman/Solo in Saudi
Bloodline civil war in London.

Major events in their major story line, which delivered memorable moments.

Clash at the castle got Roman/Drew and Gunther/Sheamus.

That's the sort of effort we were entitled to expect when they advertised a stadium show and charged a fortune for it. That's what they hinted on television. It's what they didn't deliver.

That's just not true. In the last year alone they put on:

Sami/Roman in Canada
Sami/Ko vs Roman/Solo in Saudi
Bloodline civil war in London.

Major events in their major story line, which delivered memorable moments.

Clash at the castle got Roman/Drew and Gunther/Sheamus.

That's the sort of effort we were entitled to expect when they advertised a stadium show and charged a fortune for it. That's what they hinted on television. It's what they didn't deliver.
Elimination chamber with a stacked field Lashley Orton KO and Drew all world champions.

Balor on the card former work champion, Belair , Lynch, Naomi, Liv and Rhea all women’s world champions.

Elimination chamber with a stacked field Lashley Orton KO and Drew all world champions.

Balor on the card former work champion, Belair , Lynch, Naomi, Liv and Rhea all women’s world champions.
It was the United states elimination chamber with drew added in, and aj switched to interference. You realise that, right?

Jesus, we're trying to defend that because balor was on the card, lol

It was the United states elimination chamber with drew added in, and aj switched to interference. You realise that, right?

What planet are you on?

Lashley Orton KO and Drew all world champs that have all headlined Mania…

You’re trying to say they didn’t have quality on the card. It was actually the opposite “ almost”everyone on the card as been at the top of the card.

To me a weak card would have had Apollo Crews, Ivar , Ricochet , Towaza, Omos etc.

Did you watch the chamber event last year in Canada?

5 matches on the card

Liv Raquel Asuka Carmella Nikki Cross and Natayla

Lashley v Brock DQ result

Beth and Edge v Finn and Rhea

US title chamber - Theory Rollins Priest Reed , Gargano , Montez

Roman v Zayn

Tell me that card is more stacked than what you got last night?

I’m not saying it was a perfect show, like the rumble I don’t like the two same match types on one night and it would have been better off with 2 quicker singles matches than the Waller effect stuff but for people to say they didn’t send top talent out when you compare it to last year it was more stacked and you didn’t have a shitty DQ finish or a mixed tag match.

What planet are you on?

Lashley Orton KO and Drew all world champs that have all headlined Mania…

You’re trying to say they didn’t have quality on the card. It was actually the opposite “ almost”everyone on the card as been at the top of the card.

To me a weak card would have had Apollo Crews, Ivar , Ricochet , Towaza, Omos etc.

They're literally their midcard.

One of the four matches was Dunne, lol.

Did you watch the chamber event last year in Canada?

5 matches on the card

Liv Raquel Asuka Carmella Nikki Cross and Natayla

Lashley v Brock DQ result

Beth and Edge v Finn and Rhea

US title chamber - Theory Rollins Priest Reed , Gargano , Montez

Roman v Zayn

Tell me that card is more stacked than what you got last night?
Are you high? Of course it is.

It has their world champion for starters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rhea Ripley is one of WWE's biggest stars, It sucked we didn't get Roman Reigns or a Men's World Championship match, but Ripley ahs shown she's a massive star and the crowd responded as much.

Not getting Reigns or Rollins defending wasn't enough to ruin my enjoyment, I don't think anything was going to honestly.

Rhea Ripley is one of WWE's biggest stars, It sucked we didn't get Roman Reigns or a Men's World Championship match, but Ripley ahs shown she's a massive star and the crowd responded as much.

Not getting Reigns or Rollins defending wasn't enough to ruin my enjoyment, I don't think anything was going to honestly.

I think the last lines the thing. If you were just happy to be there (and local), that can be enough. I've no grudge against people in that boat, good on you.

If you shelled to travel on the promise of a major event, you might've had higher expectations. Teasing things then not delivering is a really bad practice, whoever you are.

I think the last lines the thing. If you were just happy to be there (and local), that can be enough. I've no grudge against people in that boat, good on you.

If you shelled to travel on the promise of a major event, you might've had higher expectations. Teasing things then not delivering is a really bad practice, whoever you are.
Not trying to argue but what did they tease that wasn’t delivered?

I think they did the best with what was available.

Anything meaningful from the GWE segment.

They spent the whole last week trying to imply that there was something that would happen, while giving themselves deniability. Genuinely shitty business practices.

Anyone who bought tickets in October thinking CM Punk, Rock and Roman were coming is a crackhead at best

We got what was advertised 100%

Rhea was always going to be the main event, would have been even if Seth wrestled trutb be told. The event was built on her moment

nyone who bought tickets in October thinking CM Punk, Rock and Roman were coming is a crackhead at best
Punk was coming until the tricep injury.

Punk was coming until the tricep injury.

Ah yeah I know. I mean like from day 1 when the tickets were on sale. He wasnt even a WWE wrestker when the tickets were put in sale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back