AEW Revolution - Monday March 6th 2023, 12pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

main card 12pm

MJF (c) vs Bryan Danielson (AEW World Championship, 60 min Ironman match)
Jon Moxley vs Hangman Page (Texas Death match)
Jamie Hayter (c) vs Ruby Soho vs Saraya (AEW Women's World Championship)
Samoa Joe (c) vs Wardlow (TNT Championship)
The Gunns (c) vs The Acclaimed vs Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal vs Orange Cassidy & Danhausen (AEW World Tag Team Championship)
The Elite (c) vs The House of Black (AEW World Trios Championship)
Chris Jericho vs Ricky Starks (JAS are banned from ringside)
Christian Cage vs Jungle Boy (Final Burial match)

Zero Hour pre-show 11am

Lucha Bros & Mark Briscoe vs Ari Daivari, Josh Woods & Tony Nese

Very much looking forward to this!

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but is the zero hour pre-show televised on FITE? As I have enjoyed the Lucha Bros a lot in my short time watching AEW, and really want to watch that match.

Yeah it is. The preshows are usually pretty decent in their own right.

I am so glad Mark Briscoe is being given an opportunity. This match has been so much fun.

What was the match? Hard keeping up these days with everything.

Even without the tragedy with his brother, he's massively loved. Lot of fun to watch. Shame there was BS from WB behind not letting him on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a mates wedding on Friday so took an extra long weekend to be able to watch Revolution.

The Starks/Jericho feud was tiring a month ago, but they delivered an entertaining opener with a hot crowd to hopefully put it to bed for good.

This is a hot match. Christian, the most underrated wrestler of all time.

Also, rewind 5 years and I'm sure nobody had Christian facing Luke Perry's son in a buried alive match on PPV in 2023 on their future bingo cards.

I rarely ever watch pre-shows, but today was worth it for a really funny, then a really impassioned promo from Adam Cole (BAY BAY).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back