NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mighty Don't Kneel will be known as TM61 in WWE NXT. Mikey Nicholls will be known as Nick Miller while Shane Haste will go by the name Shane Thorne. They will make their official WWE NXT debut at tonight's TV Taping at Full Sail University and appeared earlier today in a video posted to the NXT Facebook page. The Tag Team name stands for Thorne Miller with 61 being a reference to the Australian area code.

The Mighty Don't Kneel will be known as TM61 in WWE NXT. Mikey Nicholls will be known as Nick Miller while Shane Haste will go by the name Shane Thorne. They will make their official WWE NXT debut at tonight's TV Taping at Full Sail University and appeared earlier today in a video posted to the NXT Facebook page. The Tag Team name stands for Thorne Miller with 61 being a reference to the Australian area code.
If they had to change the name, I don't hate the new one to be honest.

I'll never understand how they come up with the new wrestler names haha

Anyone know how long it usually takes for the tapings to start airing?

this set of tapings is for 25th May and 1st June. Pre-Takeover.

Joe (c) vs Balor (NXT Title - Cage match)
Asuka (c) vs Nia Jax (NXT Women's Title)
American Alpha (c) vs The Revival (NXT Tag Titles)
Nakamura vs Aries

Last edited:
The Mighty Don't Kneel will be known as TM61 in WWE NXT. Mikey Nicholls will be known as Nick Miller

nick-miller-goofy-2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teasers starting for Manny Andrade/La Sombra's debut (repackagaed as Andrade "Cien" Almas - Cien being the Spanish for 100 I believe, Almas seems to be the spanish for "Souls" So Andrade "100 Souls", maybe like a 100% Heart kind of thing?)

Has worked with Nakamura before in CMLL

Can't wait, loved the teaser.

One of his finishers- Brillante/Shadow/Sombra Driver

Edit: Found the translation for the commentary in the promo on Reddit, thanks to vmoreno.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, let's give a great welcome to one of the greatest stars of lucha libre !"

"Never in my life have I seen something like this man in lucha libre, [lucha libre/wrestling] will never be the same!"

"The entire world is on their feet [in saying] How insane [his spot/move was]!"

"This man defies gravity! If I hadn't seen him with my own eyes. I wouldnt believe it!"

"He's a superstar without fear, swimming in uncharted waters!"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back