NWO/Illuminati Obey: Death of the liberal class

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious independent regulation of corporations and mandate that they serve the interests of the community ahead of making obscene profits.
Ban advertising on public property.
Treat refugees with compassion rather than criminals

To name a few.

I gave you solutions how to not support big corps but you don't want answers. You just want to blame everyone else.

You're a particularly stupid unenlightened person who has dedicated your life to the accumulation and retention of crap you don't need.

Your whole notion of "economy" is a trap of your own making.

You need a paradigm shift.

You're a particularly stupid unenlightened person who has dedicated your life to the accumulation and retention of crap you don't need.

Your whole notion of "economy" is a trap of your own making.

You need a paradigm shift.

I understand the supposed insults HTB, but where are your practical solutions to the video you posted? Do you have anything? Surely you would agree that boycotting big corps is a start.

I understand the supposed insults HTB, but where are your practical solutions to the video you posted? Do you have anything? Surely you would agree that boycotting big corps is a start.

You can boycott them all you like but they're advertising is all over public space. Yet graffiti isn't allowed because people are offended by it. Well i'm just as offended by advertising on public property. Why is this tolerated?
i can't buy soy products without Monsanto's GM lineage... they've ruined soy and have patented PIGS in Germany... lol, what the *!
In america fibre has been downgraded in importance because it's hard to preserve and corps want to be able to export food.
To claim you can just "boycott" corporations is dishonest and absurd. The only way i can get paid is through a bank.
It's important to question things rather than living in a prozac coma.

You can boycott them all you like but they're advertising is all over public space.

So what? Don't fall for the advertising.

Yet graffiti isn't allowed because people are offended by it. Well i'm just as offended by advertising on public property. Why is this tolerated?

Not really a huge issue, is it nicky?

To claim you can just "boycott" corporations is dishonest and absurd. The only way i can get paid is through a bank.

Of course you can boycott corporations. Use the banks for your advantage, as has been explained.

Good answer.

Now how can I stop falling for the corporate political bribery?

Can I just choose to ignore the laws that are spawned by this?

Of course you can boycott corporations. Use the banks for your advantage, as has been explained.

It's staggering that you actually believe that banks would financially sponsor non corporate agendas.

Not really a huge issue, is it nicky?

Did you even read what i posted? It's not about "falling for the advertising". I find the advertising abhorrent and am deeply offended by it. Probably even more offended than what you are by graffiti.

You can't boycott them. As i pointed out in my last post to you that you conveniently didn't repsond to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you even read what i posted? It's not about "falling for the advertising". I find the advertising abhorrent and am deeply offended by it. Probably even more offended than what you are by graffiti.

Your offense is a non issue. If advertising in public is one of your main concern then I don't think you have many problems.

You can't boycott them. As i pointed out in my last post to you that you conveniently didn't repsond to.

I explained how you can boycott banks and for the most part insurance companies. Coles/Woolworths the same. Corporate sports the same. Throw your mobile and PC in the bin. Don't watch commercial TV. etc etc etc.

It is inconvenient though.

I already explained how you can do it.

I reject your infantile comments.

Now what are your solutions?

The idea that one person has a rule book which all others should obey is the exact same reasoning that finds you a compliant prisoner in a cage of your own making. I do not pretend to have any cure all solution to the few vague sentences which you supplied, or I too would just be another tyrant.

Equal and fair representation of all persons is the starting point for a proper democracy. An intense and wide ranging bill of rights for all persons is a good place to start along with an economic model that is built upon a back drop of sustainability rather than unfettered growth.

Your solution is ignore the law. My solution is boycott big corps. Why don't you support boycotting big corps?

How does that cease the encroachments upon my life when corporations are the guiding force of politics?

This isn't about choosing a brand of ****ing motor car.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back