NWO/Illuminati Obey: Death of the liberal class

Remove this Banner Ad

The like button, bottom right corner.

In life people want as many people as possible to praise them with those imaginary like buttons. Thus people take "like" very seriously.

I don't know why I bother at times with these brilliant pop culture plays on words.

It's like playing to an audience of ricotta cheese at times.
Don't then.

Nobody believes that but you I'm afraid.

True story, piss takers and clowns never caused the worlds ills.
People who take like seriously on the other hand have and will continue to do so.

You're kind of a serious person.
Well gus, you said, like a little bitch too mind you, I never said that & I quoted you & proved that you did. We'll leave it to the people shall we? I won't presume to speak on behalf of them. Not rocket science, champ. Also happy to let then decide if you have Oedipus, Penis & confidence issues. We all knew guys like you champ. Good luck, little man.

If you think it's quality piss taking by trying to make fun of my name, which I chose myself as a pisstake then so be it.

You're a simple-minded little fella. Saying life in the burbs was the same as it was 20 years ago. Worrying about those evil left-wingers. Don't be so stressed. It doesn't matter if you're small champ. I'm a humanitarian & I still love you. So does mummy & remember that.

Oh & your footy team lost. Having a s**t one?

Well gus, you said, like a little bitch too mind you, I never said that & I quoted you & proved that you did. We'll leave it to the people shall we? I won't presume to speak on behalf of them. Not rocket science, champ. Also happy to let then decide if you have Oedipus, Penis & confidence issues. We all knew guys like you champ. Good luck, little man.

If you think it's quality piss taking by trying to make fun of my name, which I chose myself as a pisstake then so be it.

You're a simple-minded little fella. Saying life in the burbs was the same as it was 20 years ago. Worrying about those evil left-wingers. Don't be so stressed. It doesn't matter if you're small champ. I'm a humanitarian & I still love you. So does mummy & remember that.

Oh & your footy team lost. Having a s**t one?

keep-calm-and-waffle-on.png

Resorting to memes? Nice! Let's not derail this any further. Just please don't think of me when you fiddling with your little circumsized fella. Keep your thoughts squarely on mum.

Some of us care about society.

What's a meme?

What's a meme?
Really? You are quite the simpleton.
They are as well known as the idea that a guy who idolises his mother & brags about his penis size has issues.

A busy day for gus coming up. Researching Freud, Oedipus & Internet culture. Only problem is you can't book yourself if for therapy today, champ. Most psychiatrists are closed.

No. It just proves you'll respond to anything and end up waffling on again.

Ziiiiiiiig.
Is Ziiiiiig like 'winning', the modern catch cry for shame & remorse.

Oh Gus, to be you. Thinking you've got a win. So many issues.

As, I said champ, you're living the dream. We are all so jealous of you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this guy must have had sex with my mother. I've not mentioned her but he keeps bringing her up.

She doesn't look like she'd put on much of a good showing in the sexy time stakes so maybe he's easy to please.

I think this guy must have had sex with my mother. I've not mentioned her but he keeps bringing her up.

She doesn't look like she'd put on much of a good showing in the sexy time stakes so maybe he's easy to please.
Why gus, it's like you will reply to anything & just waffle on.

Gus, I don't believe you started off trolling in this thread. First off you mentioned trade unions because the video maker held them up as some beacon of morality. As you said, they were the gangsters and are as corrupt as any of the other corporations mentioned. Even in Australia's history the trade union movement fought for the White Australia policy.

Then you offered advice to people not to use the corporations mentioned ie banks. Sound advice in my book. If you dont like banks then don't use them. If you are forced to use banks then use them to your advantage. If you are forced to pay bills through a bank account then only leave that amount of money in it. Pay your bills when you get paid and take the rest of the cash out. Use a credit card and make sure you pay the amount owing by the due date then you incur no interest. If your credit card has a small monthly/yearly fee then this will be covered by you not having to drive to Australia Post etc to pay the bills. Set up direct debits so the money comes straight out of your bank account. There are plenty of ways to use the banks to your advantage. If people don't want to borrow off banks then don't. Save your money and buy what you want when you have enough.

Insurance was mentioned. Why would anyone who opposes big corporations even consider insurance. If you need insurance as part of a loan then you decide if you want the loan or not. If you decide you want the loan then pay the insurance. The only insurance I have ever had is when I have to pay it, ie mortgage insurance, one car loan many years ago, forced payment through registration and for a couple of years I had private health. Never had house and contents that I can remember, only once had car fully insured and never had life insurance except through forced superannuation. Back in the late 80's I paid 3% super for a couple of years then decided not to. I haven't paid one cent of superannuation since that I am aware of. Take the risk I say, especially if you are opposed to big corporations.

Other ideas are: Build your own empire and make change from within. If you can't do that then find employment that satisfies you and your needs. Turn off your mobile phones, TV's and computers. Grow your own vegies, buy food from the markets. Make your own clothes, ride a bike. Watch local sports rather than corporates like the AFL. There are endless ways to remove yourself from big corps.

The problem is that people want all the luxuries and conveniences but also want to blame those things for their own failures. Happiness comes from within.

Gus, I don't believe you started off trolling in this thread. First off you mentioned trade unions because the video maker held them up as some beacon of morality. As you said, they were the gangsters and are as corrupt as any of the other corporations mentioned. Even in Australia's history the trade union movement fought for the White Australia policy.

Then you offered advice to people not to use the corporations mentioned ie banks. Sound advice in my book. If you dont like banks then don't use them. If you are forced to use banks then use them to your advantage. If you are forced to pay bills through a bank account then only leave that amount of money in it. Pay your bills when you get paid and take the rest of the cash out. Use a credit card and make sure you pay the amount owing by the due date then you incur no interest. If your credit card has a small monthly/yearly fee then this will be covered by you not having to drive to Australia Post etc to pay the bills. Set up direct debits so the money comes straight out of your bank account. There are plenty of ways to use the banks to your advantage. If people don't want to borrow off banks then don't. Save your money and buy what you want when you have enough.

Insurance was mentioned. Why would anyone who opposes big corporations even consider insurance. If you need insurance as part of a loan then you decide if you want the loan or not. If you decide you want the loan then pay the insurance. The only insurance I have ever had is when I have to pay it, ie mortgage insurance, one car loan many years ago, forced payment through registration and for a couple of years I had private health. Never had house and contents that I can remember, only once had car fully insured and never had life insurance except through forced superannuation. Back in the late 80's I paid 3% super for a couple of years then decided not to. I haven't paid one cent of superannuation since that I am aware of. Take the risk I say, especially if you are opposed to big corporations.

Other ideas are: Build your own empire and make change from within. If you can't do that then find employment that satisfies you and your needs. Turn off your mobile phones, TV's and computers. Grow your own vegies, buy food from the markets. Make your own clothes, ride a bike. Watch local sports rather than corporates like the AFL. There are endless ways to remove yourself from big corps.

The problem is that people want all the luxuries and conveniences but also want to blame those things for their own failures. Happiness comes from within.

Tom and Barbara approve of this.

Richard-Briers-as-Tom-right-and-Felicity-Kendal-as-Barbara.jpg

Pass me a bucket polyanna.

I don't like the power corporations have over govenments because i am obliged to live within the laws of the government and they're compromised because of said power corporations have over them. Not only that but the game of life and "getting ahead" is rigged. There are people who can try as hard as they like, they're never going to be able to afford the luxuries you're accusing them of failing to acquire.

Also what point are you trying to make about trade unions historically being in favour of the white australian policy? Do you want us to all feel as morally bankrupt as you :)

Anyway, politics are too depressing for words which is why i don't even get involved in them. The majority of our country will vote for the party that screams "stop the boats" the loudest. Australians are a simple bunch.

I don't like the power corporations have over govenments because i am obliged to live within the laws of the government and they're compromised because of said power corporations have over them. Not only that but the game of life and "getting ahead" is rigged. There are people who can try as hard as they like, they're never going to be able to afford the luxuries you're accusing them of failing to acquire.

What laws?

Even in Australia's history the trade union movement fought for the White Australia policy.

The trade union movement fought for wage protection from the influx of cheap second world labor.

This is what the wealthy refer to as "multiculturalism"

Pass me a bucket polyanna.

Never accused anyone of failing to acquire luxuries. I said you don't need them and can live without them and gave examples. You are right about the bucket though. It is bucket worthy that people think "getting ahead" is about money and luxuries. That train of thought goes against everything the video tried to put forward.

Also what point are you trying to make about trade unions historically being in favour of the white australian policy? Do you want us to all feel as morally bankrupt as you :)

The point is obvious. Historically, the trade unions are as corrupt as any big corp as evidenced by their support of the white Australia policy.

Maybe I am bankrupt or close to it, but not morally. I've never been poorer and never been happier.

Anyway, politics are too depressing for words which is why i don't even get involved in them. The majority of our country will vote for the party that screams "stop the boats" the loudest. Australians are a simple bunch.

What are the solutions Nicky?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back