ODFA-Oatlands District Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Triabunna to go undefeated with Campbell Town,Campania and Bothwell again rounding out the Top 4. Not sure how well Mounties have recruited,Webster as coach you'd think maybe a few from down south have come along. Oatlands and Woodsdale to struggle.

Triabunna to go undefeated with Campbell Town,Campania and Bothwell again rounding out the Top 4. Not sure how well Mounties have recruited,Webster as coach you'd think maybe a few from down south have come along. Oatlands and Woodsdale to struggle.
George Burbury will be the other big name at Mt Pleasant. Will be the only club that could play spoiler for the top 4

Pretty interested in ODFA but has anyone got info on player movement or recruiting moves?

Pretty interested in ODFA but has anyone got info on player movement or recruiting moves?
A lot of clubs don't really advertise movements.

Best are Triabunna and Campbell Town. Best to check out their FB pages.

George Burbury has been the only official big name move atm, if you take into account clearances.

Intresting about the umpires pulling out of the ODFA because of the lack of umpires to fill games.

AFL Tasmania looking to fill the void and have put the call out for umpires, be interesting to see if they can recruit umpires if the TFUA can’t at the moment ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Intresting about the umpires pulling out of the ODFA because of the lack of umpires to fill games.

AFL Tasmania looking to fill the void and have put the call out for umpires, be interesting to see if they can recruit umpires if the TFUA can’t at the moment ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The only people AFL Tas are recruiting to their new umpire panel so far is TFUA field umpires.

The TFUA field umpire group was already in a dire state.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see umpire shortages in the SFL, OSFA and STJFL now.

The only people AFL Tas are recruiting to their new umpire panel so far is TFUA field umpires.

The TFUA field umpire group was already in a dire state.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see umpire shortages in the SFL, OSFA and STJFL now.
There have been close to double digit umpires recruited for the ODFA/Masters since the call went out.

From outside the TFUA.

Seeing the jumper presentation pics for oatlands on Facebook,it's going to be another very long season it seems.

Round 1 Details

Campania: 6.5 14.13 18.16 20.22.142
Woodsdale: 0.1 0.2 0.3 1.3.9

Goals:

Campania: David Cragg 6, Brodie Johnstone 4, Josh Lehman 3, Julian Sturzaker 2, Ashton Arnold, Josh Coates, Jaylan Devine, Nic Devine, Tyla Devine

Woodsdale: Luke Dean

Best:

Campania: Ashton Arnold, Andrew Henderson, Bryden Goninon, Darren Wiggins, David Cragg

Woodsdale: Jamie Devine, Amsbury Gibson, Aaron Newbon, Jayden Walker, Benjamin Triffett, Jack Evans

Triabunna: 6.2 8.8 13.8 17.14.116
Campbell Town: 1.1 2.2 4.4 6.8.44

Goals:

Triabunna: Brendan Klok 4, Jeffrey Fisher, Gabriel Morgan 3, Nicholas Clark 2, Austyn Cameron, Luka Emmerton, Michael Fisher, Justin O'Brien, Aaron Parker

Campbell Town: Mathew Hayward 3, Jackson Chorley 2, Lachlan Groves

Best:

Triabunna: Ryan Sweet, Brendan Klok, Gabriel Morgan, Brendan Midson, Jack Wilson, Joshua Grant

Campbell Town: Samuel Thomas, Jakson Chorley, Corey Bosworth, Lachlan Groves, Jonty Nicolson, Bayley Mccarthy

Mt Pleasant: 7.2 16.3 21.12 26.17.173
Oatlands 1.0 3.0 4.2 5.3.33

Goals:

Mt Pleasant: Joel Hazelwood 10, Timothy Langdale 3, Tom Birchall, Wade Booth, Adam Briggs, Mitch Byers, Tom Steele 2, Hayden Crack, Max Lodge, Zac Webster

Oatlands: Dylan Vucica 2, Phillip Davis, Jacob Pate, Kyle Rogers

Best:

Mt Pleasant: Tom Steele, George Burbury, Joel Hazelwood, Rohan Barwick, Timothy Langdale, Mitch Byers

Oatlands: Ryan Byrne, Dylan Vucica, Kye Webber, John Hay, Zarene Muir, Jacob Pate

Seeing the jumper presentation pics for oatlands on Facebook,it's going to be another very long season it seems.
Without seeing the game, I am actually quite impressed with the performance Oatlands put up. Especially being a lot younger than last year.

Score wise, it was a better effort than what they were putting out last year, and Mt Pleasant are certainly a much stronger side.

Only baby steps, but that would be all you are looking for.

Definite improvement. Outside of games against Woodsdale I feel they wouldn't have kicked 5 goals in a game for a while.

In regards to the other games,
Triabunna looking very scary
Mount pleasant improvers, Campbell Town falling back a bit?

Definite improvement. Outside of games against Woodsdale I feel they wouldn't have kicked 5 goals in a game for a while.

In regards to the other games,
Triabunna looking very scary
Mount pleasant improvers, Campbell Town falling back a bit?
No one will touch Triabunna.

Another perfect season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clinton Curtain kicked 3 for Bothwell last night. How old would he be now?

3rd ODFA club for him I think. Campania,Bothwell and correct me if I'm wrong but he played for Oatlands in the early 00's?

Clinton Curtain kicked 3 for Bothwell last night. How old would he be now?

3rd ODFA club for him I think. Campania,Bothwell and correct me if I'm wrong but he played for Oatlands in the early 00's?
Would be coming up on 45.

And correct. Was a talented, but inconsistent player at Oatlands. Took him stepping up to the SFL to show his full ability.

Ins and Outs for 2024

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-141203~2.png
    Screenshot_20240427-141203~2.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240427-141212~2.png
    Screenshot_20240427-141212~2.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240427-141116~2.png
    Screenshot_20240427-141116~2.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240427-141237~2.png
    Screenshot_20240427-141237~2.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240427-141254~2.png
    Screenshot_20240427-141254~2.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240427-141134~2.png
    Screenshot_20240427-141134~2.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240427-141151~2.png
    Screenshot_20240427-141151~2.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 10
Round 2 Details:

Bothwell: 4.2 5.8 9.11 11.14.80
Campania: 2.1 4.3 4.3 7.4.46

Goals:

Bothwell: Clinton Curtain 3, Nathan Eiszele 2, Simon Bryant, Will Byers, Bailey Chaplin, Symon Kennedy, Blake Mayne, Jordan Stacey

Campania: Ashton Arnold, David Cragg, Nic Devine, Bryden Goninon, Josh Lehman, Blair Plunkett, Nicholas Raglione

Best:

Bothwell: Caleb Mayne, Jamie Sokolski, Symon Kennedy, Jayden Wilton, Simon Bryant, Ty Turner

Campania: Blair Plunkett, Andrew Henderson, Ashton Arnold, Jamie Dart, Bryden Goninon, Jeremy Palmer

Triabunna: 11.7 16.18 30.22 35.30.240
Oatlands: 0.1 0.1 0.1 1.1.7

Goals:

Triabunna: Jeffrey Fisher 7, Blake Anderton, Jack Wilson 6, Brendan Klok 4, Gabe Morgan 3, Brendan Midson, Justin O'Brien 2, Luke Emmerton, Aaron Parker, Zach Priest, Mitchell Reeeve

Oatlands: Darren Watkins

Best:

Triabunna: Jack Wilson, Brendan Klok, Blake Anderton, Justin O’Brien, Michael Fisher, Jeffrey Fisher

Oatlands: Darren Watkins, Ryan Byrne, Thomas Witek, Stephen Hall, Jacob Pate

Campbell Town: 6.5 11.12 16.18 26.23.179
Woodsdale: 2.0 5.1 5.1 5.1.31

Goals:

Campbell Town: Mathew Hayward 10, Jackson Chorley 4, Matthew Carlile 3, Paul Bassett 2, Darcy Burn. George Burn, Nedd Carr, Kayden Douce, Bayley McCarthy, Luke Powell, Jake Price

Woodsdale: Luke Dean 2, Jack Evans, Jayden Walker, Nathan Walker

Best:

Campbell Town: Jonty Nicolson, Luke Powell, Mathew Hayward, Jye Baldwin, Corey Bosworth, Cameron Gard

Woodsdale: Aaron Newbon, Luke Dean, Jamie Devine, Jayden Walker, Jack Evans, Jayden Nicholson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back