Social Off Topic Thread - Shells' Shack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So EA's reddit post on the star wars battlefront fiasco is now the most downvoted reddit post in history.:eek: thats what you get for treating your customers as fools I suppose.
ttps://techcrunch.com/2017/11/13/ea-response-to-battlefront-ii-complaint-is-the-most-downvoted-comment-in-reddit-history/

In other news EA just acquired the Titanfall devs., which is worrying, to say the least.:$ Although this might mean they get access to frostbite which might possibly be a silver lining?o_O idk we'll have to wait and see.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-14_12-40-14.png
    upload_2017-11-14_12-40-14.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 132
Update on the house situation.

Just spoke to a workmate who I knows lives in the general area. Told her i was looking for a place (and after I offer the rental to Phil) she is next in line and will undercut her rent she currently pays by at least $100 a month.

Also she lives in a shitty house, with a room mate she is kind of over.

So there is an option there.

I might text my ex today, just get it over with.

So EA's reddit post on the star wars battlefront fiasco is now the most downvoted reddit post in history.:eek: thats what you get for treating your customers as fools I suppose.
ttps://techcrunch.com/2017/11/13/ea-response-to-battlefront-ii-complaint-is-the-most-downvoted-comment-in-reddit-history/

In other news EA just acquired the Titanfall devs., which is worrying, to say the least.:$ Although this might mean they get access to frostbite which might possibly be a silver lining?o_O idk we'll have to wait and see.
Yeah I downvoted that yesterday. Micro transactions have ruined gaming. Thankfully I'm not very good therefore entirely uninterested in the likes of the games you've listed above, COD, BF, Fallout, Farcry, Uncharted, Destiny, Overwatch, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back