Not open for further replies.
Exclusive sort of place then...;).
Hahaha! Absolutely!

Food Capital of New England

Bikie Mecca

Brown + Tiger Snake Paradise

Plus I live here :joycat::joycat::joycat:
Which makes it even more exclusive!
Property prices have soared since I moved here!

So is your estate the best of them? :)

No, not at all. There are some wonderful examples of Victorian architecture. Some gorgeous, large brick houses, which were built in the Gold Rush. My house is an 1888 Weatherboard with original features, on a large block. What I love about the house is its deep front garden, L-shape verandah + it has French doors to the front verandah. The interior walls are cedar boards (horizontal) - painted. But the house still needs a lot of work, despite the work I've already done.

Renovations so far:
  1. Floors in three rooms;
  2. Removed carpet + polished the floorboards;
  3. Rendered the fireplaces + replaced mantle pieces;
  4. Painted the interior;
  5. Replaced sewer + water lines;
  6. Re-wired;
  7. New roof + verandah roof;
  8. New verandah, including steel joists because the floor is so close to the ground, at one end;
  9. Resurfaced the driveway with deco granite;
  10. Landscaped the front garden, including new fence, entrance gates + driveway gates, sunken pergola, garden beds, deco granite paths, fountain + lawn;
  11. Had to rebuild the ensuite - floor tiles + shower recess were placed on timber floor, without waterproofing;
  12. Chimney collapsed, which demolished the external laundry, which also meant rebuilding the sitting room off my bedroom;
  13. Replaced every window on one side of the house, because the timber had rotted;
  14. Replaced weatherboards on that side of the house - previous owner removed them, God only knows why! That caused windows to rot;
  15. Rebuilt the fifth bedroom, because of rotten floor + walls.
So it continues!

Hello Kitty would you let Dero do the accounting on your share trading and estate? :D
Very funny!

Would I have to pay him? I have slaves here to do everything, you know about them.

I sold my shares, had a feeling in my water lol I think we discussed this, didn't we? I was happy with the profit, so sold them. I'm going to need to study the market again, I'm out of touch. BTW, I'm a bit woowoo with the stock market, managed to escape the 87 crash too. Not that the current adjustment is a 'crash'. However, I've invested in a new financial planning scheme, should know the results on Saturday night.

Was surprised to see a massive turnout for that generator being transported from Gippsland to Port Melbourne on the weekend.

Didn't think there would be much interest.
WTF? People went to watch the transportation of a generator? *How excitement*

Hey Bots, bring them up here, generators/turbines etc transported through this town every week for the White Rock Wind Farm in Glen Innes! We could sell tickets lol

Although, I did get massively excited when the Army cavalcade of heavy vehicles, machinery + weapons went though town. Sat on my verandah, with a G&T, doing my crocheting*, curlers in my hair* + wearing my very attractive Brunch Coat* (that's like a House Coat/Dressing Gown)

* denotes lies

She was able to calmly breathe through the cervical exam, which impressed the Obstetrician.

I'm sure it hasn't been much fun but she's pretty tough when it comes to getting through these things... and very excited to meet bub.

What a Trojan! My eyes are watering! Glad the Obstetrician praised her.

That's the thing isn't it, in the end it's always worth it to meet your new baby.

Is this your first baby, Landgraft?

Fuuuu this weather :blacksunrays: is noice.

The weather is utterly divine up here too! Such a huge relief to the usually hot, humid February weather. I've worn Winter pyjamas + had the duvet on the bed lol Plus all Les Petites have slept under the duvet lol Very cool 7℃ mornings, warming to 21℃. This is the kind of weather I fled Sydney, to enjoy.

whats with the super strict ruling on 'catches'?o_O I understand that a footy mark is pretty lax in the grand scheme of things ( i mean one of the best ever is this thing )
but still...

That was a sensational mark! I remember GAS taking a mark with one finger + was paid lol

My mate is in that video, he was #1 Trainer at GFC at the time - GAS wouldn't allow anyone else near him.

Certainly better than watching the reality crap that's on TV (Married at first sight, MKR, etc..)
Admit it Bots, you lurve all the Housewives shows, don't you? :p

Geez the market took a beating on the back of the US drop Hello Kitty, hope you did your lightening beforehand :D

Good thing though is when the dust settles should hopefully provide some decent buying opportunities.
Sure did, sold shares, which I discussed in a previous post.

Are you OK with your gazillion dollar portfolio?

Although, the shares I had were straight back up.

So I've finally got my own place. Moved my stuff in last weekend. Move in this weekend. s**t's getting real now.
Wow! Are you OK? Moving is so horrible.

How's the new place? Description?

Best wishes for the next phase of your life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a Trojan! My eyes are watering! Glad the Obstetrician praised her.

That's the thing isn't it, in the end it's always worth it to meet your new baby.

Is this your first baby, Landgraft?
Yes, very much the first. The idea of having multiple children at our age and in our situation is more than a little horrifying :D

Sure did, sold shares, which I discussed in a previous post.

Are you OK with your gazillion dollar portfolio?

Although, the shares I had were straight back up.
Well obviously took a hit but I have been hanging back with mostly just cash sitting there because the market has been running 'hot' so it should be a positive hopefully. Really busy this week but will ring my brother on the weekend to see what he thinks, he had been doing some selling beforehand as well like you. I guess you have to be careful if it's just a bit of a false bounce back and they will drop again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back