Social Off Topic Thread - Revival of the House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not. Succeeding abroad matters.
You’d wanna hide Kram if he flops in the Ashes. I will drag every post up to remind you.

When he is dominant abroad he earns that title.
And like the ICC Computer.;)
Please don’t compare a computer to the chimp that is Kram. Brain of a sesame seed when it comes to cricket.

Clueless nuffie.

and I’ve told you before Kram you keep trying to be a smartarse and I will insult you at will.

A warning you don’t heed, a truce you keep knocking back. The ball is always in your court but you choose to be a flog a believe he’s world class. What tosh.

A fast bowler succeeding in Australia is expected. Not worthy of high praise.

You’d wanna hide Kram if he flops in the Ashes. I will drag every post up to remind you.

Please don’t compare a computer to the chimp that is Kram. Brain of a sesame seed when it comes to cricket.

Clueless nuffie.
captgoing_down_with_the_ship.jpg

tenor.gif

Clueless nuffie.
simpsonslemmonBGJT_e0CYAA-vzg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WM 35 coming up with some interesting match-ups has to be said. I really hope they give Kofi Kingston the title. Been at the company for a long time and would be great I reckon. The new day tag team gauntlet match to get him in WM in the first place was a well-done storyline I thought.

Orton vs AJ can't possibly be bad surely- same with Triple H vs Batista. Bit concerned with Angle's retirement match being against Corbin. Really hope It's actually a bait and switch and Cena arrives unexpectedly ala royal rumble 08.

I know you like to take the lid off early but it's been 5 rounds, even Freo are only 1 win behind!
No lid yet but come on, we're about 2-3 wins away from surpassing that 14th prediction.
What was that even based on? We're not that s**t, in fact in 160 years we've never been 14th best. Not even 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back