What the heck? Oh Wayne ... snortle

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder why?

It's almost like people don't want to hero worship pieces of crap... weird huh?
There's mpre crappier people in football than him. Everyone deserves a second chance. Having an affair is not a crime. They treated Kelly Stevens like she was Anthony's personal property.
Glen Archer is a much worse person who hits runners at junior football and leaves the scene after a hit and run.

There's mpre crappier people in football than him. Everyone deserves a second chance. Having an affair is not a crime. They treated Kelly Stevens like she was Anthony's personal property.
Glen Archer is a much worse person who hits runners at junior football and leaves the scene after a hit and run.
I think you’ve missed some of Carey’s other indiscretions including multiple domestic violence incidents.

Carey is a POS.

I couldn’t give a rats toss bag about the cheating or the coke and it’s pathetic that the coke is what got him the arse, but I’m just glad to see a repeat woman basher and habitual sexual assault artist off the TV.

🤣🤣 A 2ND chance!!!

Sexual assault?
everyone sharing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarkson has done bad things for 30 years and Wayne isn't accused of racism or telling someone to get an abortion
Are you ******* serious? Carey is a piece of s**t and has been for his entire adult life.

I wouldn't say he's a misogynist at all. I don't think he's made that much money either. For one of the games top 3 players ever, he doesn't get much respect.
You’re welcome to think that.

10 years as an elite footballer followed by years as an ‘in demand‘ commentator informs me that he’s not exactly poor...but for the busted marriage and habits.

As far as being a misogynist...I think anyone who glasses a woman, or grabs their breast in public, certainly has no respect for women, at the very least.

Its not a competition.....and if you’re trying to say Carey’s actions don’t hurt others....I refer you to Anthony Stevens, Carey’s ex-wife and the numerous women who’ve been subjected to his ‘non-misogynist’ behaviour.

That's not the question. You said everyone deserves a second chance but your posting on Clarkson has been nothing short of vitriolic ad nauseum. Carey has been a piece of s**t his whole life and has had numerous second chances. You're either hopelessly conflicted or nothing but a low rent troll.
Carey is not a pos. He grew up with an a-hole father and was treated like s**t by the North Melbourne fc.
He has done some average stuff but he gets judged more harshly than others imo.
Don't call me a low rent troll and look in your own backyard at people like Bomber Thompson and Jake Stringer

Carey is not a pos. He grew up with an a-hole father and was treated like s**t by the North Melbourne fc.
He has done some average stuff but he gets judged more harshly than others imo.
Don't call me a low rent troll and look in your own backyard at people like Bomber Thompson and Jake Stringer
You're just making excuses for Carey based entirely on the actions of others (his old man, NMFC, random people from other clubs).
POS isn't a description that relies on any comparison to other people's actions, but in your book it apparently does.

You're just making excuses for Carey based entirely on the actions of others (his old man, NMFC, random people from other clubs).
POS isn't a description that relies on any comparison to other people's actions, but in your book it apparently does.
Most of the hate comes from him having an affair with his mates wife. And no one cares about the toxic masculinity shown by Archer.
If Carey is a pos, there are many, many pos in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back