Solved OJ Simpson Case

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah. What are the arguments against this? I don't understood why this opinion never gains any traction. Son does it, OJ an accessory after the act.

If you think hard enough I'm sure you'll understand why 'the Son did it' has never gained any traction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No deathbed confession?
No, he'd never confess. His armored robbery was because he went back to get his Pokémon memorabilia that he'd left' Nothing to do with him at all.

Murderer and armed robber. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Thanks for posting Pamcake. In all the hoopla of the 'Trial of the century' the real victim gets forgotten. I'll light a candle for her tonight and honour her memory.

Will be interesting to see if he has CTE.
The odds are he will. Are they going to look at his brain?

He's an interesting link:

Tucked away on the CNN server is still the 'OJ Simpson Trial Hub' from way back in 1996.

original.jpg

There is no direct link to the page, nor can you find it on the menu structure, but you can get there from the link below.

It's a complete resource of the entire trial, all in 1996 web graphics.

Fascinating.

http://edition.cnn.com/US/OJ/
Still there. 🤦‍♂️

Because OJ was guilty as hell (hopefully there now) and only got off as the defence cashed in on the post King riots environment.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Option 2 then.

I'm just saying it's been alleged

1. The son was diagnosed with intermittent rage disorder
2. Reportedly stopped taking his medication
3. Was on probation for assault with a deadly weapon after attacking his boss
4. Kept a journal in which he wrote about killing people
5. Assaulted an ex girlfriend with a knife in the past
6. Was slighted by Nicole Brown on the night of the murders
7. Appears to have forged his timecard and has no alibi for his whereabouts at the time of the murders
8. Clothing found at the scene appears to match that worn by him

What rules the son out? I think there's every possibility he was involved and OJ has done his best to cover it up.

If oj really wanted to cover for his son why didnt he ever come out and say he did it? Once he couldn't be tried again, obviously if he confessed nobody would think he was lying, would of totally cleared his son.

I haven't read it. What did he say?

It’s a book with a “hypothetical” (LOL) explanation of how he would have committed the murders if “hypothetically” he had committed them.

He was publishing the book around 2007 in an attempt to cash in on the murders.

The Goldman Family bought the rights to the book and any sales from it.

If oj really wanted to cover for his son why didnt he ever come out and say he did it? Once he couldn't be tried again, obviously if he confessed nobody would think he was lying, would of totally cleared his son.
Can one be tried again if new evidence comes to light?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back