Ok this is for the eagles..

Remove this Banner Ad

bresker said:
Riddle me this. If the Eagles are so feckin wonderful, why do their fans have to spend so much time bignoting them?

Notice that the majority Adelaide fans let the football speak for itself. That might tell you something.

Because the further west you go, the bigger the chips get on people's shoulders.

The chip on eagles_chick's shoulder must be the size of Uluru.

Magpiespower said:
Because the further west you go, the bigger the chips get on people's shoulders.

The chip on eagles_chick's shoulder must be the size of Uluru.

come back, when you have the slightest chance of making the grand final this year :thumbsu:

eagles_chick said:
Its funny how people say " the eagles are vunerable in melbourne " blah blah when we have won every game there this year! That fact has been proven wrong so get over it.
Secondly how are we sh*t when we are sitting 2nd on the ladder at 11-3. People have obviously forgotten what we did at the start of the year. Afterall its the september action that counts.
Jealously is a funny thing really. Most teams try to pick out the "bad" in WC to make their team look better as they would absolutely love being 2nd on the ladder.
I mean wake up.. WC are the 2nd best team in the comp at the moment.
Deal with it.

If nothing else, you are a poster of consistent quality, well suited to Bay 13.

bresker said:
Riddle me this. If the Eagles are so feckin wonderful, why do their fans have to spend so much time bignoting them?

Notice that the majority Adelaide fans let the football speak for itself. That might tell you something.

dont make me laugh the way the fans and the adelaide media are building them up they have the premiership sewed up, the crow fans are the worst when they are winning.

Round 17 is the test. 8 point game.

Eagles are not playing to their potential, but 11 times out of 14 they have socred more than the opposition, which means theyre a fairly decent outfit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back