Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. He was allowed to smack blokes inside and outside the fence! Had a super year. This will be as one sided a final as we have seen. Smaller ground than 2nd Semi. Tigers will be super physical inside and Pies aren't physically ready this year. Schulz and Mackie both ins. McIntosh and 1 of the stars injured from 2nd Semi out. Tigers will however start next year inferior to 2017.

Minus mellington? Another crack at Vfl?

Lol. He was allowed to smack blokes inside and outside the fence! Had a super year. This will be as one sided a final as we have seen. Smaller ground than 2nd Semi. Tigers will be super physical inside and Pies aren't physically ready this year. Schulz and Mackie both ins. McIntosh and 1 of the stars injured from 2nd Semi out. Tigers will however start next year inferior to 2017.

Sorry mate, this is the one where they go down. Schultz is one of the poorer ex afl players i have seen(unless half a season off brings his knee good). Mackie is a genuine star, but i am told he looked real crook Tuesday. Cross has had a line threw him since the second quarter a fortnight ago.
Every person bar Alburys 16 supporters will lift the lads over the line.

Midfielder dominance will be to the pies due to that bald hombre from the tigers being a glorified cardboard cut out of Nigel Smart...
Cheer cheer!!

From what I was told he signed a 3 year deal when he first came to the club. His payments were weighted heavily towards the end of that contract, so next season would be when he receive most of his money.
Two year with an option im told. What ever his third year contract was worth will be spent on a part to celebrate his departure

Ok,, can Wangaratta win ... what are your opinions guys,
Reckon there will be a big crowd due to the game being brought back to a saturday , and Wangaratta being involved ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else get the feeling Albury are vulnerable?
Or do I just want them to lose that badly?
Majority will barrack against Tigers, not necessarily for Wang. Tigers by 54 with Grills, O'Hara type best. They will bash them through the middle and an outside mid/fed to be the beneficiary

Sorry mate, this is the one where they go down. Schultz is one of the poorer ex afl players i have seen(unless half a season off brings his knee good). Mackie is a genuine star, but i am told he looked real crook Tuesday. Cross has had a line threw him since the second quarter a fortnight ago.
Every person bar Alburys 16 supporters will lift the lads over the line.

Midfielder dominance will be to the pies due to that bald hombre from the tigers being a glorified cardboard cut out of Nigel Smart...
Cheer cheer!!
Poor AFL player? Surely you jest. Yep your mail is spot on with Mackie......Not! Convince yourself with this rubbish

Ok,, can Wangaratta win ... what are your opinions guys,
Reckon there will be a big crowd due to the game being brought back to a saturday , and Wangaratta being involved ..
Sliding door moments for Wang teams, Barry Hall after the siren, and Ben Speight checkside last qtr in 2nd Semi. Both could have sent banged up Tigers to Prelim.

I see Wang magpies have won ... wow ,, thats a great achievement ... Newton bagging 8 ,, huge effort ...
Was it a good standard Grand Final and what size was the crowd

I see Wang magpies have won ... wow ,, thats a great achievement ... Newton bagging 8 ,, huge effort ...
Was it a good standard Grand Final and what size was the crowd

The standard was ok, if you didn't have the scoreboard you would have thought Wang were up by 10 goals, that's how dominant they were. The Magpies best players in the first half were Hyde and Mackie and also the big chf for Albury who didn't touch the ball for 3 qtrs to the kick 3 with his 3 touches, he looked soft, timid and out of his depth! Another massive issue was Albury wanting to argue with the umpire, the ruckman and polo were the biggest culprits and both were soundly beaten as well. The Magpies were brilliant, I had Kelly as my BOG, but wasn't shocked at Newton getting it and there was 2-3 others who could have been in the running........ now the biggest problem for yesterday was the crowd, very disappointing for a beautiful day. But $20 to get in and bugger all parking with all the new developments may have had something to do with that...... and for anyone who says they didn't go because Albury was so dominant missed out on the opportunity to see a champion team beat a team of champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back