On a scale of 1 to Bosk. How rustled are you by Geelong's season so far?

How rustled are you by Geelong's season

• 1 - I haven't had time for football this year since my team won't make finals.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 5 - I'm pretending not to bs rustled but deep down I am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 - Majorly ruastled but I'm holding on to Geelong's finals record as comfort

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Bosk - unadulterated rustling and you just wish for the season to be over as you know a Geelonflagis

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Hi Bai,

I know there have been a lot of threads about Geelong's stellar opening to the season but this one is really important.

I really need to know how rustled you are about it.

Please vote.

giphy-24.gif

Last edited:

Couldn’t gaf really. I know they don’t stand up in finals. The hard part is deciding who will actually win it. My moneys on Collingwood.
How much have you put down and why?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His life savings.
I’m genuinely interested if he’s so certain that Collingwood will win because $7.50 doesn’t sound like it.
Considering pies were faves up until about 2 weeks ago I’m intrigued as to what odds he got compared to when the bet was placed.

Darbs662 care to upload a pic of your betting slip?

Meh.

Come back to me when posters are still rustled years later by your team winning a flag when their team isn't even in the finals (Hai plugger)

There's no doubt that Geelong are the classic bandwagon frontrunners.Let's see if they can maintain form at the arse end of the season, and let's see if the tense relationship between Chris Scott and Joel Selwood will derail the Cat's season.
While 20% of Norlane and Corio residents are living in poverty, Selwood and his mates strutt around town with their fancy clothes and sexy sports cars ,sneering on the less fortunate.

There's no doubt that Geelong are the classic bandwagon frontrunners.Let's see if they can maintain form at the arse end of the season, and let's see if the tense relationship between Chris Scott and Joel Selwood will derail the Cat's season.
While 20% of Norlane and Corio residents are living in poverty, Selwood and his mates strutt around town with their fancy clothes and sexy sports cars ,sneering on the less fortunate.
Ah I see you've been rustled.

Not their fault that peasants like you exist. To be honest though it's nice to see Dusty down at the Richmond heroin shacks just generally helping out and getting involved anyway he can.

Yep
Admit it
Would hate it

Would be only worse if Puffers won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back