OOOOORRRAAAZZZIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOIO - Welcome to Carlton (Essington flogs post your tears)

Remove this Banner Ad

You do know we 6 days until the magical 7000 anniversary? How will you be celebrating the special day friend :)
I’ll just be dreaming for the day when I can walk out of a final on them in disgust to not see them finally win one :$

What if Razzle Dazzles comes good and healthy for Carlton ? Another knock against Cuddly Ken ?
Cuddle Ken? Shudder - I suddenly thought of that Fawlty Towers scene, where Basil finds Manuel's rat, and says, "Hamsters are warm and cuddly. Cuddle this, and you'll never play the guitar again!!!"

What if Razzle Dazzles comes good and healthy for Carlton ? Another knock against Cuddly Ken ?
Anything that shows up the Ken Hinkley football club as the incompetent grey hound racing syndicate it is I’m all for

Hope he makes the AA team for you and kicks 5 against the KHFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delisted free agent. So Essenjection did not want him. Carlton are now not only accepting Essenjections sloppy discards but bragging about it. At least have the self respect to hang your head in shame.

zackah razzle dazzle is here and he is perfect x

Enjoy 7000 in a couple of days friend x

Remove this Banner Ad

Back