No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what happens when you live in conspiracy land:

So from right now I am fully boycotting footy; I’m not watching another game of this tiggy touchwood crap, not on TV and not at the ground, not clicking another article about AFL, I have had absolutely enough of how disgraceful the umpiring is against us, and I’m sick of non-Richmond supporters telling me I’m crazy without them actually paying attention nor looking at the actual numbers.
Homie needs to touch some grass I think

Punt Rd Ferals Board :tearsofjoy:

Time to discuss trading Bolton for a couple of first rounders. Castagna plays instead of Bolton tonight and we win.

that old geelong supporting flog now blooze ceo brian cook must have some great mates at afl house

we could win the flag with yze if the umpiring wasnt so one sided in 99.9% of our games

our list is better than the last 2 (fake) premiers

was waiting for this - only surprise is the umpires weren't blamed:

"I blame Charlie Curnow the dog for pushing him off balance... Shattered for the kid, he's a jet"

"I blame Charlie Curnow the dog for pushing him off balance... Shattered for the kid, he's a jet"
In Charlie's defence, he didn't have his full faculties about him after Dylan Grimes the dog, kicked him in the face.

Am I doing it right? 😁

To be fair, I heard on radio yesterday that they have they highest Free Kick differential by the length of the Flemmington straight. Dont know the numbers but...

We won a number of holding the ball as Richmond seemed to deliberately try to take a tackle and win. It’s not about gross numbers it’s about howlers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We won a number of holding the ball as Richmond seemed to deliberately try to take a tackle and win. It’s not about gross numbers it’s about howlers.

they play to take it on. Of course they're gonna get pinged a lot. Exactly right. And there should be been ever more than that

their entire supporter base seems utterly consumed by an issue that no-one else is even aware of, let alone cares about - not the afl, not other supporters, not the umpires, no-one - they're like some bizarre single issue political party from outer space.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

or learn how to play within the rules.........

To be fair, I heard on radio yesterday that they have they highest Free Kick differential by the length of the Flemmington straight. Dont know the numbers but...
Hardwick had them playing on the edge with that highly aggressive gamestyle - great when you get away with it, but it's always gonna draw free kicks against you.

They wons premierships along the way, but gave away plenty of free kicks as a consequence. The issue they have these days is that if your losing games and still giving away free kicks, they'll just continue to point the finger at the umpires and complain about being hard done by.

Hardwick had them playing on the edge with that highly aggressive gamestyle - great when you get away with it, but it's always gonna draw free kicks against you.

They wons premierships along the way, but gave away plenty of free kicks as a consequence. The issue they have these days is that if your losing games and still giving away free kicks, they'll just continue to point the finger at the umpires and complain about being hard done by.
Tigers doing ok for a team that has just exited a premiership window

So Josh Gibcus is as brittle as the Mandelbaum’s from Seinfeld?

i heard it too, i think maher said it was something like -200 from the next worst team since 2019, but yze quickly said a lot of that is due to the way they play

The list really is a giant turd covered in a beautiful Premiership cup-silver leaf. We refuse to learn from our mistakes with trading/drafting.

We are going to need a complete rebuild and a team management overhaul. The quicker we realise that the better - even if we can't properly start it until the end of 2025 because we have already screwed our 2024 draft hand.

Give Fly the mandate for a full rebuild, no half-measures.
Pies fans finally waking up to reality :tearsofjoy:

So from right now I am fully boycotting footy; I’m not watching another game of this tiggy touchwood crap, not on TV and not at the ground, not clicking another article about AFL, I have had absolutely enough of how disgraceful the umpiring is against us, and I’m sick of non-Richmond supporters telling me I’m crazy without them actually paying attention nor looking at the actual numbers.
The toxic fumes from years of microwaving memberships finally took effect.
I am sure theres no cure for it.

Person who wasn’t really a “supporter” to begin with says they are boycotting footy. Eh, no great loss to the AFL supporter community. 😂

Tigers doing ok for a team that has just exited a premiership window
Never said they weren't....just giving a bit of context about the free kick differential over the past number of years.

When you have something like 14 or 15 premiership players in your line up, your always gonna be competitive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back