Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you reckon we can get Jack Martin back?

The one on the left would have 9 Brownlow votes, 26 in his prime and captain of his footy club.

The one on the right would have 0 Brownlow votes, 22 and had a slow start to the season.

Left is Jordan Dawson, Right is Noah Anderson. Not a bad comparsion the only difference is Dawson has an elite leg which separates him from the pack.

Hopefully last week was Noah's wake up call, he's been running the same patterns all year but for some reason he just got given the ball more against the Saints. Predicting a big game from him today.

(Also how good is Jordan Dawson, steal for what Adelaide had to give up. Jack Scrimshaw same build same income same super no heart, what could of been) Dawson is a captain while Scrimshaw is 7th defender at Hawks

Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 9.33.36 am.png

3 of our 4 losses have been against the top 4 right now…..

Still if we’re serious we should be amongst them
True but Essendon and St Kilda continue to show that they are serious finals contenders this year. I won't try to defend the loss yesterday because I firmly believe we should have won that but looking back on the opening month of the season now shows we were dealt a pretty difficult draw.

We beat geelong lol. theyve kicked 30 goals since that loss in 1 full game and 1.5 half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missing 5+ players and most teams are in trouble but still this is shocking. Time to stop watching. Waste of time.

We face them in a few weeks. Great opportunity to get another much needed win and potentially boost our percentage.
One game at time. First we have to beat North. Improve inconsistency would be a good start. Unless we improve conversion nothing will save us. Witts would be handy too. If he doesn’t play against North it’s more than just soreness.

Last edited:
I think I can say that by this point in the season that is clearly the most even the comp has ever been. Lots of teams competing at this stage, with only a few very down on form.

Let’s see how long they stay competitive.

I'm guessing you wanted us to slip to 18th to pile more pressure on Dew...

Instead of dropping a spot, we actually jumped up to 16th thanks to Geelong's belting of West Coast.

Beat North next week and we'll jump to 12th or 13th.

Early days in the season means you can climb quickly.

Listening to the Freo bulldogs game on the radio.Sounds like Freo were s**t.

Andrew Embley was saying they’ve only beaten west coast and Gold Coast, both teams likely to finish in the bottom 3!

Listening to the Freo bulldogs game on the radio.Sounds like Freo were s**t.

Andrew Embley was saying they’ve only beaten west coast and Gold Coast, both teams likely to finish in the bottom 3!
I came on to post that Dewy opined post match last week that we couldn't leave the door open even a smidge because a" good team" like Freo would waltz through it
I presume on the basis of that and tonight's match he's accepted that we're a bottom 3 team
Sad.
I really wanted him to succeed but nah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back