Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

How about when Clarko thought he could fly up to the Gold Coast during the O'Meara trade negotiations, tell the Coch what's what, the Coch would go weak at the knees at Clarko's aura, and he would rip us off in the deal. Hated Clarko ever since.

Watching Harley tonight a sad sight. Not that he's playing for the Dees, but all of his grace in traffic appears gone. Still an excellent decision maker in space, but has lost his step on the inside that made him such a freak stoppage player. Hope he gets it back with more games played.

Watching Harley tonight a sad sight. Not that he's playing for the Dees, but all of his grace in traffic appears gone. Still an excellent decision maker in space, but has lost his step on the inside that made him such a freak stoppage player. Hope he gets it back with more games played.
He has lost that explosive pace unfortunately, doesn't come back

He'll be 28 in Octber
He's not getting faster

Anyone else noticed how the red in Richmond’s afl logo on the front of their jumper is faded?

Is it some sort of reigning premier thing or what

Anyone else noticed how the red in Richmond’s afl logo on the front of their jumper is faded?

Is it some sort of reigning premier thing or what
The premier from the previous season wears a 'gold' AFL logo. This has occurred since 2008. In addition to the gold logo for AFLW teams, a gold AFLW 'W' logo is above the number on the back.
1596017510703.png 1596017580143.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ralph got Gawn into trouble :)

“I’m not in Melbourne obviously so I’m not reading the Herald Sun, but my lovely wife sent me a photo of what was supposedly my wage and said ‘you didn’t tell me you were on this much’,” he said.

“And I said ‘I didn’t tell you that because they have got my wage wrong by upwards of $250,000. Which seems like very lazy reporting to (me).

I know most hate O'Meara and Martin leaving but it is nice to see them play some footy. Both playing on each other, both our two #1 mini draft picks, both played on each other in Geraldton as 15 & 16 yo's.

He would be a perfect candidate for the old sub vest
Have always loved his best and hated his worst
And way too way big a gap between the 2 to be a champion at the moment
Would love to know if there is a metric to measure his tank
He always looks like a dogs dinner after 1 effort-when he was here I couldn't tell if that was Nat Fyfe type facade or he just couldn't go again
I'm starting to suspect the latter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back