Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were reading the form guide like when looking at horse racing then you would conclude we must be very close to being on the end of an absolute hammering.
That’s why I’d play the Beautiful Bods 22 of blokes fighting for their careers Tomorrow and send out a rejuvenated best 22 to beat Carlton and to enthuse our good friends in Darwin.

Let these blokes have a chance to defend their livelihoods.
Your posts remind me of the John Cena prank phone calls that went viral years ago. It's like it doesn't matter what anyone says, you are solely focused on getting across your point that Dew should select your team, just as the prank callers were similarly obsessed with funnelling any conversation towards a John Cena reference 😂 If you weren't so active on our sub forum, I'd actually think you were a troll.

Anyway, the actual team should be named any moment now and we can move on from this nonsense.

Your posts remind me of the John Cena prank phone calls that went viral years ago. It's like it doesn't matter what anyone says, you are solely focused on getting across your point that Dew should select your team, just as the prank callers were similarly obsessed with funnelling any conversation towards a John Cena reference 😂 If you weren't so active on our sub forum, I'd actually think you were a troll.

Anyway, the actual team should be named any moment now and we can move on from this nonsense.

I see that as pretty rude. I’m never personal or rude to other board members.
As an aside mods it generally becoming pretty toxic in here again.
It’s not the Gold Coast-Tweed way to be inhospitable or rude or personal.
Maybe other places of Australia but not here.

I see that as pretty rude. I’m never personal or rude to other board members.
As an aside mods it generally becoming pretty toxic in here again.
It’s not the Gold Coast-Tweed way to be inhospitable or rude or personal.
Maybe other places of Australia but not here.
Don't think you're really in a position to tell people how they should conduct themselves...

Let's just move on. The team has been released.

I find that quite rude and personal
I am not rude or personal with other board members
You have turned this discussion into an attack on me
It’s not acceptable
Surely you are joking? You regularly have a go at people because of where they are from, who they support, what school they went to ect.

I find that quite rude and personal
I am not rude or personal with other board members
You have turned this discussion into an attack on me
It’s not acceptable
I think you're trying to bait me and I'm not going to fall for it. Let's just move on.

Do you have any thoughts about our upcoming opponents in Richmond and/or Carlton? I think the Blues are definitely beatable given the way they played against Fremantle.

I think you're trying to bait me and I'm not going to fall for it. Let's just move on.

Do you have any thoughts about our upcoming opponents in Richmond and/or Carlton? I think the Blues are definitely beatable given the way they played against Fremantle.

calling me the baiter after your initial post with the Cena stuff. ok then.
I’ll move on but I’m disappointed.

Anyone have thoughts on Carlton this Friday night? Bit of a shame Jack Martin won't be playing. I would love to get a win over the Blues with Jack Martin playing. Would be a sweet victory.

WB vs Melbourne is quite entertaining game. May plays well. Melbourne could do some damage in finals. Or NOT. WB on fire in 2nd half.

Last edited:
GWS first gamer Jake Riccardi 20 year old 195cm froward just took 10 marks in his first AFL game.
Sam Day has a career high of 9 marks in 133 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS first gamer Jake Riccardi 20 year old 195cm froward just took 10 marks in his first AFL game.
Just another player at a Club(this time ours) who gets a lower pass mark than others IMO
His best year for us was as a defender when both May and (of course)Thomson were out
Was it 2017?
I don't know why they don't swing him back to CHB and play 2MP

GWS can thank the pies for him. We did a pick swap that allowed them to draft him. All the while we're crying out for someone like that. Gotta love recruiters...

Can't help but look at tonight's result and think about what could have been for us this season. A 5 point loss to the 8th placed Dogs and a 4 point loss to the 6th placed Saints. One extra straight kick in either of those games and we'd be playing North on Sunday to either tie with 8th place or move within half a win of 8th. Two straight kicks in those games and we'd have the opportunity to enter the top 8 this week. Even winning the Essendon game would make a difference right now.

I've always felt when a supporter starts to use the word "mathematically" then you know it's almost always false hope and unfortunately I feel we've slipped into that category now. Hopefully we beat North on Sunday and keep the unlikely dream alive. Ultimately, if it turns out that we get close to a top 8 finish then I think most of our fanbase would be happy with that. We just need to finish the season strong and carry some momentum/belief into 2021.

Jake Riccardi looks better than Jeremy Cameron in this Freo/Gws game. 8 marks and 4 goals at 3qtr time, following up his 10 marks and 2 goals from last week

Played at Werribee last year.
Looks an excellent second forward.

Jake Riccardi looks better than Jeremy Cameron in this Freo/Gws game. 8 marks and 4 goals at 3qtr time, following up his 10 marks and 2 goals from last week

Played at Werribee last year.
Looks an excellent second forward.
And who do you think gave them that pick? Ugh. Pies have the stupidest recruiters ever. What could have been...

And who do you think gave them that pick? Ugh. Pies have the stupidest recruiters ever. What could have been...
Don't know about that
Daicos at 57
Maynard at 30
Mihocek in the rookie draft
Grundy at 18

Few decent picks right there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back