Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon our boys can learn a lot from the Lions game tonight. It doesn't matter if you're the pre-game favourites, it doesn't matter if you play well at home, it doesn't matter if you get out to a big lead in the first quarter - ultimately you MUST put in a four quarter effort to walk away with the four points. One of the bigger chokes I've seen in footy occurred tonight and I'd like to think our boys would already understand that they need to be switched on from siren to siren, but if they weren't convinced then I hope the game tonight drops the penny in their minds.

Let's go out there tomorrow and begin the journey towards becoming the superior footy team in Queensland!

Reckon our boys can learn a lot from the Lions game tonight. It doesn't matter if you're the pre-game favourites, it doesn't matter if you play well at home, it doesn't matter if you get out to a big lead in the first quarter - ultimately you MUST put in a four quarter effort to walk away with the four points. One of the bigger chokes I've seen in footy occurred tonight and I'd like to think our boys would already understand that they need to be switched on from siren to siren, but if they weren't convinced then I hope the game tonight drops the penny in their minds.

Let's go out there tomorrow and begin the journey towards becoming the superior footy team in Queensland!
Exactly the same happened last year Suns vs Carlton at home. We were up by something like 38 after 1st. Anderson missed from 45m with 30s to go. Bloody Blues.

I just want to see intensity, pressure. Not much to ask.

Ben king needs to watch Charlie Curnow. Doesn’t matter how much potential you have if you don’t work hard in a cut throat competition you will be exposed

If anyone is still feeling disheartened by our performance against the Giants last week then tune in now and have a look at the way they are demolishing the reigning premiers Collingwood right now. The Giants are very, very good and are going to smash a lot of teams this year - including teams that are going to play finals like Collingwood.

If anyone is still feeling disheartened by our performance against the Giants last week then tune in now and have a look at the way they are demolishing the reigning premiers Collingwood right now. The Giants are very, very good and are going to smash a lot of teams this year - including teams that are going to play finals like Collingwood.
they will win the flag, no flaws. elite side

An injury depleted Richmond (they only have two on the bench) are beating Carlton at three quarter time. Fills me with optimism that we will also be able to beat Carlton this year.

EDIT: Carlton ended up with a 5 point win but the point stands. Richmond were completely depleted and the Blues only just defeated them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide are lucky it wasn’t dry, we would of pulled their pants down. Bunch of selfish players

Adelaide are lucky it wasn’t dry, we would of pulled their pants down. Bunch of selfish players
Considering the Crows were expected to rise this year and probably contend with us for a top 8 position, having them start their season 0-2 with their next three games being the Dockers in Perth, the Dees at Adelaide Oval and the Blues at Marvel, it's entirely possible they will start the season 1-4 or even 0-5. That's really good news for us in terms of our top 8 prospects. Our win over them last week may end up being very costly for the Crows and their season could be over before they know it.

Yeah they don’t look to be the premiership threat predicted at this stage. Not even close.

Another game like that (and at home, no less!) and big questions will be asked of Fagan. The media will happily circle to shoot down Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back